Thread: Hi,I'm new

Hi,I'm new

Hi, I've started the game becuase the strategy aspects.. nice jobe Nate.

Well, I'd like some helps and clarifications from the vets and community:

1) I don't use real money, (I'd like use mobile but is impossible in China).. could you give me some tips on Stable Upgrades priorities?
    Like Vault..

2) My first gladiator is a Theatrical, I'd like go full Theatrical, any help? (I've allready saw the guide and the forum)

3)I've choose the Exotic weapons (I was very interested by the name ) they are based on Agility and Intellect, how I've to balance those stats with others and between them?

4) Agility and Activity are in some ways affected one by the other?

5) I've to unlock Master of Arms asap right?

That's for now
    Last edited by MaTianLong; 11-25-2013 at 04:46 AM.

Hi, welcome to PoW!
    1. I myself have started using money only a few weeks ago, having played over a year. Besides upgrading everything you can with ingame gold, the barracks are most probably the most important. Having more glads means having more fun, the chance to experiment more, earn more gold, earn more trophies etc. (You'll get 1 trophy for beating each Arena Challenge after finishing tier 1 and more "random" trophies). Armoury and Doctor are also very good as they will reduce your reparining/healing cost by a lot. A maxed Undertaker comes in very handy especially in the endgame, because he reduces by half the ressurection costs (more fights=higher costs) and you no longer have to be concerned about Death Sickness, which is very fine.
    2. Unfortunately I have never made a Theatrics (on a side note: Rage> hehe), so others will be more helpful than I can be, but making an offensive bleeder looking at your weapon choice could be a right thing to do.
    3. Agility affects your damage and how many attacks you make per round. Intellect also affects the damage for exotic weapons (I don't know if more, less or equal than agility) and what/how many activated attacks you are going to use. Both also affect the effectiveness of some skills (you see the stats used by hovering over the skills) and are especially important for a Theatric, but you'll benefit more from a higher agility I suppose.
    4. If you mean activity=attacks/round, it's affected by activity level, agility, weapon and encumberance.
    5. No, you haven't, even if you want to use a shield. You won't be able to get your Tier 5 skill when you skill in other trees, but that's a matter of choice.
    Well, I'm sure others may give more info to some of your questions...

Thank for the help...

I've brought new weapons to ensure victories and now I've farmed again enough gold to upg the barracks, but I still need gold to ensure to buy good slaves

1. start with barracks, then the permanent staff upgrades, then vault slots/services.
    2. Experiment is the best way to learn, other than you will need to go for some bleed with full theatric build, there isn't much else to say when you don't have more specific questions to ask.
    3. Int and Agi improve your skill and damage with said weapons, the actual balance? that's anyone's guess really, although there isn't a lot of options to increase a lot of int anyway.
    4. Agility affects your initiative and number of attacks, so they seem to affect activity in appearance.
    5. Why master of arms if you are theatric?

Quote Originally Posted by Alba Kebab View Post
    1. start with barracks, then the permanent staff upgrades, then vault slots/services.

4. Agility affects your initiative and number of attacks, so they seem to affect activity in appearance.

5. Why master of arms if you are theatric?
    Barracks needs Trophy....

so, there's a balance between Activity and Agility for Strategy? meaning, if I've an high agility but I use a low activity the high Agility will still be counted toward numbers of attacks?

Since MoA affects the effectivity of all the weapon I could level it so to experiment more like using a normal Sword and an Exotic sword-type
    Stable:

New Malebranche: Kallistrate,Eurybia