Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    *Cough* Asatsuo def war 158 Chi, Belca Noctircus off 2H war 164 Chi. Ranked 13th and 14th at this moment~ I would say that amount of chi can only be attained by actually stacking the stuff wouldn't you agree?
    *Cough* Erupt is sporting 151 Chi and is sitting at #8 in blood gods and is sporting 70% win ratio.

My only complaint of wars for Nate is once they hit the ground, they don't get back up. This is especially true of offensive wars. I can understand them having a bit more difficulty getting back up with the heavy armor. But spending 10-20 rounds on the ground till the fight is over is F'ing ridiculous.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

*Cough* Asatsuo def war 158 Chi, Belca Noctircus off 2H war 164 Chi. Ranked 13th and 14th at this moment~ I would say that amount of chi can only be attained by actually stacking the stuff wouldn't you agree?
    *Cough* Belca is Size 138 *cough* Strength 208. But of course the Chi is more important, I have to agree.

I prefer not to scout the other two, what are their stats?
    Last edited by Kreegan; 12-06-2013 at 07:30 AM.

That's why yòu go dunder and take light as a feather crow, that added benefit of light as a feather is the only reason i've been considering getting it back on belca

Kreegan I knew you would bring those two up and yes they're important attributes for him aswell, fact still stands that his chi is 164 dude, that's far above the normal average or are we going to consider an attribute only as "stacked" when it is over what...180 now? After his Strength stat Belca's Chi is the highest, 5 of his 7 equipment pieces give a total of +75 chi so saying he doesn't stack chi is quite farfetched wouldn't you agree?

I have Erupt trained to 5 in LAAF. But with having 40 points in rage skills that is all he can have.
    I figure with him having 247 in strength and 113 in size that it would be good enough for him to get back up.

I'm hoping for my final design of Erupt to have 300 strength.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    I have Erupt trained to 5 in LAAF. But with having 40 points in rage skills that is all he can have.
    I figure with him having 247 in strength and 113 in size that it would be good enough for him to get back up.

I'm hoping for my final design of Erupt to have 300 strength.
    Sounds good to me! I took Create Distance for 5 points instead of Light as a Feather because well..Block + Create Distance = 2 nullified attack chances and since he is at only 26% encumbrance due to me empathising on his size he is sitting at a mere 26% encumbrance + being a dunder means knockdown is less of an issue to him compared to most wars.
    300+ Strength does sound nice but I wonder at what cost for the other attributes does it come?

Kreegan I knew you would bring those two up and yes they're important attributes for him aswell, fact still stands that his chi is 164 dude, that's far above the normal average or are we going to consider an attribute only as "stacked" when it is over what...180 now? After his Strength stat Belca's Chi is the highest, 5 of his 7 equipment pieces give a total of +75 chi so saying he doesn't stack chi is quite farfetched wouldn't you agree?
    What I'm talking about is gear pieces which give you tons of an attribute bonus which is not incredibly important for War, Rage or Theatrics. Can't find such purple at the moment (although I've certainly seen such) but here's an example:

Besides, if you want to give it a try, why not put Chi-dedicated gear on Belca so you pump up the stat to 230-250 at the expense of his ridiculous Size/Strength for example? This will make the whole thing much clearer because you currently have a battleship painted yellow and you claim that the yellow paint is pretty important for its battle performance.

As for the knockdown effect on Wars in heavy armour - I agree that it's too severe. Even with 10 points on Armour Movement and LAAF, your fighter will still stay on the ground for several rounds in most cases.

Besides, if you want to give it a try, why not put Chi-dedicated gear on Belca so you pump up the stat to 230-250 at the expense of his ridiculous Size/Strength for example? This will make the whole thing much clearer because you currently have a battleship painted yellow and you claim that the yellow paint is pretty important for its battle performance.
    The almighty, all knowing, always correct Kreegan has spoken! Who dare question his authority on such matters!? Fools! All of you! He never voices opinions! He voices facts! Undeniable, irrefutable FACTS! Can I get an AMEN!

What I'm talking about is gear pieces which give you tons of an attribute bonus which is not incredibly important for War, Rage or Theatrics.
    I know this is just crazy talk by us plebs not deserving to converse in your presence, but wouldn't that just be dandy if other players actually thought what you consider to be useless gear to actually be useful? I know, I know, it is border line blasphemous to even think in a way that doesn't match your perfect wisdom but what if people actually have there own ideas on how to build a gladiator and those ideas lead to new and interesting builds and those builds use all that stupid and useless gear with attributes that make no sense? I guess they would just end up with a stupid gladiator build that makes no sense and doesn't deserve to fight in the arena because it doesn't fit into The Almighty's extraordinarily narrow idea of useful. What if that build actually worked? Oh the humanity! A new build is discovered that shouldn't work! Dogs and cats living together! It'll be a disaster!!!!!!!!!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

My only complaint of wars for Nate is once they hit the ground, they don't get back up. This is especially true of offensive wars. I can understand them having a bit more difficulty getting back up with the heavy armor. But spending 10-20 rounds on the ground till the fight is over is F'ing ridiculous.
    Are you talking about Erupt or all your war glads? I've long suspected Trugs have a penalty to getting up due to their massive size.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Blah-blah and so on. Arguments, sir? At least one?

Every gladiator has a weakness and the vulnerability to knockdown is the one that the offensive wars who go too deep in the rage carry with them. And to counter this you will have to stack size at the expense of reduced damage (no 300 str) or wear some medium pieces which will be targeted in important matches or go back in the war tree. We will never have everything and I guess this is by design.

Prinny are you sure Create Distance can stop more than one hit when it is not level 10?