Oedi stopped fighting his glads after Nate explained how the teams were created.
Thats probably true, but even though im not very satisfied by how the new 5 faction system was implemented, thats minor details i easily couldve lived with.
My major concern is how you buy slaves and equipment. I sent nate an angry pm, calling his design evil, didnt get any reply
It hit me hard in the end of last season when i finally got the rating to buy a weapon I wanted for Lord Brutish. After almost 400 refresh without finding the weapon I wanted, the insanity of it all took me and I quit a few days later. I do not mind paying, but I need to be able to calculate about how much it will cost me to buy something. I do not like gambling very much, and this is just a big roulette table were you dont know how many numbers your playing against when you chose youre one number.
And the more you put into it the less likely your able to quit because youll always want something to show for your effort.
Bottom line is, nate designed it to work like this, I got hooked, and now I need to stop until something is changed about how it works.