Thumbs up Blood Gods Season 4 Winner: Arrrrrghpirate from Stable Sotc!

Please join me in congratulating Arrrrrghpirate from Stable Sotc for winning the Blood Gods Season 4 Tournament! She fought her way to a dominating 967 - 91 - 41 record and left many maimed and dead gladiators in her wake of destruction!

Who will challenge her in Season 5?

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Grats Sotc!

Thanks! Good luck all in Season 5!

Don't think luck will help anyone to challenge you in season 5 and probably next couple of seasons . You can see the thread is empty. People start to lose hope. All your gladiators are build well and the lineup is well balanced. But one of your gladiators made me turn my whole stable invisible.

Abit late but a reluctant congratulations is on it's place
    Nah Pit Lord, im planning on getting #1 this season though it's probably going to be way to hard...trying to refigure out builds and strats atm...xD

Grats Sotc! Your stable is definitely the undisputed champion right now, but as all the champions before you have learned the the fall from grace is always just right around the corner. Some corners are further away than others though!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Congrats Sotc, amazing performance to end seasons with a W/L ratio over 90% !

Even more, you already have the leading glad for each style in the new season... Your domination of the arena is so complete by now that it's gonna get soon boring for you, my advice would be to retire the 3 of them and start anew to test new builds and get a new challenge ! I think many in Blood Gods would see that as a huge relief...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss