Is there a way to stop being challenged?

Hi, as the title says I would like to know if there is any way to stop being challenged by other gladiators cause honestly I got this cash kid who's got a stable with about 5 gladitators hating on me and challenging my one gladiator with each and one of them and it kinda feels like he's abusing the challenge&avoid system. So is there any way to put an end to this?

i know this problem, but there is no way to stop being challenged. try to change your fight strategy. this can help you very much.

Sadly there is no way to stop this exept for asking the guy to stop and him being so nice to actually stop.
    A second option would be to post his stable and gladiator names on the forum including the brackets/positions they're in and hoping some people feel like being an ass themselves, this won't stop him from challenging you but it could make you feel better

Thx for the ideas Prinny. First one I've tried but it didn't work and second I doubt it will make me feel any better, though if anyone in this bracket wishes for a challenge, it's Bracket Maximus and his stable name is Foodforlions. Good luck to anyone that does

Blind Crusher of Blind Screamers? Try less strat switching as far as i have seen the switch itself takes initiative away from your gladiator.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Yes that's right. Ehm I do not think that is the reason since I've been running this strat I figured since I was lvl 20, worked and still works the same. Or maybe that implies the need of a change in it?