Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh young grasshopper, I would suggest anything that suits your fancy although I would personally stay away from Barreling attack and War Cry, make sure to check if the skill is suitable for the war speciality though

lol it helps a lot... thanks Prinny...
    Last edited by Lunarion199; 11-06-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarion199 View Post
    lol it helps a lot... thanks Prinny...
    I can't give proper help if I don't know the rest of the build, I gave the hint of avoiding barreling attack and war cry instead as those can be cumbersome for war glads that don't make alot of attacks, each hit counts and if you don't do damage with 1 of your precious 1-3 attacks that's a major setback. I don't really want to know his build either, I would like people to experiment themselves more than they currently do, besides the answer wasn't pointed at you lunarion but thank you for reacting in his stead...if you wish to give other advice feel free to do so and don't hold back...

Indeed BA and WC seem very hard to make use of correctly without maximizing and using them in conjunction with triggers, so telling about it helps. I am nobody to advise anyone with any authority or to criticize any advice; That 'lol' was just for that 'young grasshopper' thingy; and the 'thanks' was for making a depressed person smile because of it. Sorry I really made a very poor sentence out of it; didn't mean to upset you :-(
    Last edited by Lunarion199; 11-07-2013 at 08:05 AM.

Haha well sadly it's hard to recognise sarcasm on the internet and usually that type of sentenc ehas sarcastic written all over it, mind you I was abit grumpy due to rl issues when I wrote that reply, sry for that