I would like advice for my Theatrics Plan.

So here is the Deal i am new to the game and i started out as Theatrics.

His stats are the following.

75 Str
    72 Int
    70 Agi
    70 Sta
    74 Pre
    72 Chi
    66 Size

My Plan is the Following.

For Skills i want to take those and there is already some progress as shown.

Exo 5/10

Called Shot 4/10

Gratuitous Violence 0/10

Signature Move 0/10

Crowd Pleaser 0/10

Armour Movement 0/10

Strength of the Crowd 0/10

Overwhelming Presence 0/10

K.o 0/10

Bloody Spectacle 0/10.

Now i would like your opinion about the skill setup

I basically want him to be offensive and but i figured some defense would be good so i choose strength of the crowd instead of hamstring because it boosts def and off.

I want to Run Medium Armor and Falcions as Weapons.

For Strategy i will aim at the head this together with called shot if i understood the mechanic right will give me a good chance of knockouts.

Anyway since i don't know all strategie yet all i can say is that i want him to be rather offensive with a bit of defense would like your opinions and advice.

Especially on strength of the crowd vs hamstring.

Your plan seems good to me, except that Strenght of the Crowd vs Hamstring thing.... Hamstring is really one of the most powerful skills of the game and it's defensive too as it reduces a lot the number of attacks of the opponent.

Another thing, it's strongly recommanded to max out your weapon skill before your raise your other skills, as it really makes a difference in the early stages.
    Last edited by Narol; 11-01-2013 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Additional comment
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

If you switch crowd pleaser with feint you get the exact same design as Ive made for one of my young glads, but as Narol mentioned hamstring is a better choice at least for your first glad. My reasoning is the same as yours, I planned to make a pure offensive glad and took sotc for the attack part of the buff.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

I see well i will consider hamstring then for now its still a long way to go for this skill anyway.

Btw what is your opinion about the glove weapons.

They have a high speed which would mean more hits to the head so a higher chance for k.o.

Also are they bashing or slashing weapons or both.

cestus' are slashing weapons. they're kinda cool but struggle against heavy armor.

sabers are a great mix of damage and speed for exotic weapons. If you swap to blades, gladius and rapier are awesome. rapier is speed 3.55 (compared to dagger 4.2) so you swing a lot and still have a decent chance of KO.

Aim to win through damage though as KO isnt going to happen every fight.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!