Thread: HOL Glad

HOL Glad

I finally went ahead and spent enough on skulls to get Shirley to the point of retirement, and bought an hol glad. I don't know for sure if I bought a good one, i saw size 95 and took it. It might have been a bad move, but here's the stats:
    79 str, 76 intel, 86 agility, 73 stamina, 84 presence, 75 chi, 95 size
    I'm sort of thinking maybe I should have made her theatrics as presence and agility are high, but i made her war. I still went with two handed weapon which may have been a mistake, but I went after polearms instead of huge hammer like shirley was to give her a little more attack speed, and I chose human race.

Her name is Rainbowkitenluv, I don't know how well she will do, but as long as she does better than Shirley did than someday this one will make it to retirement so hopefuly I will make some better choices.

You going offensive or defensive?

I'm choosing offensive

Hey, kinda new-ish. So you only get HOLs by retire a glad? And also, is a premium glad the same as a HOL? Thanks.

Yes, although you can win one at the Street Games or get one with a trophy purchase, and yes (Prinny's War Guide has a brief description about it).
    Last edited by Rhinocervs; 12-08-2013 at 10:47 AM.

Thanks, Rhinocervs.