Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hmmm... I really should finish my FW Deathguard army....
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

1) Do you want to keep it as it is now where you do not fight your teammates or would you like to fight your teammates?
    2) Do you want to keep gladiators from the same stable on the same teams? This may or may not be possible when trying to balance the teams.

I think not fighting your teammates/having the same stable on the same team really adds to the patron god/teamwork flavor. I don't really care if this is changed up in the coming season though.

1 ) I prefer to fight teammates too as that makes the seasons rating more fair (as everyone will face the same exact opponents) and allows for more different fights

2) I prefer to have all the glads of a stable in the same team.... You don't really get emotionnally attached to a specific team if your glads are in different ones...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

The thing I would love to see is an option to remove a glad from the blood gods at the end of the season. A glad getting slaughtered in the blood gods and watching a record going to shit and not being able to get them above retirement sucks.
    Maybe have an option button to we're glads don't have to go to the blood gods bracket, even if they qualify. This would make the primus bracket very competitive as well.
    Last edited by crow; 10-29-2013 at 06:04 PM.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

It has come to my attention that somehow this Season is 9 weeks long instead of 8. I am looking into moving the date up to Nov. 5th to be the end and the 6th to be the start of Season 5. I'll make another post soon with the final answer on this.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    The thing I would love to see is an option to remove a glad from the blood gods at the end of the season. A glad getting slaughtered in the blood gods and watching a record going to shit and not being able to get them above retirement sucks.
    Maybe have an option button to we're glads don't have to go to the blood gods bracket, even if they qualify. This would make the primus bracket very competitive as well.
    I may change the requirements for retirement to allow any gladiator who has reached the Blood God's bracket to retire. Allowing players to hold gladiators back would be open for abuse unfortunately.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I may change the requirements for retirement to allow any gladiator who has reached the Blood God's bracket to retire. Allowing players to hold gladiators back would be open for abuse unfortunately.
    I think this is a great idea
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

It has come to my attention that somehow this Season is 9 weeks long instead of 8. I am looking into moving the date up to Nov. 5th to be the end and the 6th to be the start of Season 5. I'll make another post soon with the final answer on this.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    Eeek! I was planning the BG points in advance based on the 2 more weeks timeline, now I dunno if I'll be the only one, but if it's shortened that might throw a spanner into the works for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Alba Kebab View Post
    Eeek! I was planning the BG points in advance based on the 2 more weeks timeline, now I dunno if I'll be the only one, but if it's shortened that might throw a spanner into the works for some.
    Yup and boy am I glad that most glads have enough points next week for my stuff, wanted to take my time to try and find the correct items though....guess ill have to spam trophies to find stuff yet again

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    That would be a bit of a bummer as myself (and i'd imagine others) were basing a lot of things on that extra week of gaining rating/bgp's

Ahhnold and Willis would be just missing out on the rating points needed to be able to get legendary weapons