Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nate, please don't change the current season's ending date, I have made plans based on that and it would mess everything up badly... It's not fair to change the rules of a competition in the middle of it...

At the contrary, allowing all glads who have reached Blood Gods to retire for HoL would be a great positive change, people would be less scary of losing their potential HoL replacement if they join Blood Gods too early.

PS : I picked an avatar ! Happy ?
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Ahhnold want extra week so Ahhnold can solve the riddle of steel.

Also, some gurly man tried to take photo, but Ahhnold was not impressed with him sneaking into room, so Ahhnold smash gurly man and claim photo for himself Sadly, camera was smashed too so only post workout picture was taken. Ahhnold was upset that Ahhnold had run out of weights.

Ahhnold now has fancy picture too.

Ok, we'll let this season run 9 weeks, although there will be no team bonus for the 9th week.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thanks Nate !

What about changing the requirements for an HoL retirement, did you came to a decision about it ?
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

serious nate. please stop changing season everytime when someone say something. i mean you change the patron teams and then you give us one more week. when you do something, do it to the end. when you want to change something when the season is over, it is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    serious nate. please stop changing season everytime when someone say something. i mean you change the patron teams and then you give us one more week. when you do something, do it to the end. when you want to change something when the season is over, it is fine.
    If you go back and re-read the thread you'll see I didn't do anything and left it as is. Nothing changed. As far as things changing in the future, that is always going to happen and will continue to happen as Pit of War is a living game and will evolve and flow over time. Sometimes it makes sense to wait a few months for a change and sometimes it doesn't.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

What about changing the requirements for an HoL retirement, did you came to a decision about it ?
    It might make its way into the game after conquests. Still not sure about it. If you currently have a gladiator in Blood Gods dragging ass and are considering selling him, you might want to go ahead and do so rather than wait as there isn't a time frame for this. It might happen, it might not. It isn't a priority right now.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Ok Nate, so goodbye Kaspar your time has come as I proved myself unable to run a defensive war corrrectly ! Let's see now if I can still run a non-HoL glad with success !