Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stun

"War Cry works as intended" or "it can use some improvement"

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thanks, that would do as well.

Haha, War Cry is a good skill, and it isn't for everyone. It works better for some builds than others. Could it be modified, sure. Does it need to, not really. Will it change in the future? Maybe.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I just noticed if your glad is below the 20% health zone and your opponent War Cry's you, your glad gives up the fight. Happened twice to me vs. Face Peeler on a glad who has 10 Grim Determination...gave up even with 200+ hit points left.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

The conquests seem to have different logic about who gives up and when compared to the standard arena fights, I've had cases where one of the party members retreats with almost full health because the other 4 got dropped very quickly and the respective boss is barely scratched. On the arena, you won't see War Cry forcing anyone to surrender.

Nate, thanks for the second answer, I can now start making plans with some greater certainty. In any case, War Cry is one of the least used skills in the upper brackets, probably the most neglected one, so it looks like a lot of people don't think it fits their builds. I'm not a fan of marginally useful skills myself, especially when these marginal uses are pretty hard to find, but as long as there is a way to get rid of what you don't need, that's OK.