Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Skill: Knockout

Ok so your saying the tiny axes and maces that the theatrics glad have a better chance of KO then a two handed maul by a rage glad. I think it should be implement in the game as a stat or chance when you land a hit in the head instead of skill. If it doesnt happen any more then 1% of the time (per hit) then why should it be in game at all. It's 100% luck if its hit then ? IDk the exact % or roll that it hits but if its 1% then......shouldnt i be replaced by something better ? I really wanna see it implimented across all trees or across the game in all without having a skill in general if i bash u in the head with a giant maul and not knock you out ima be running for the hills. Im not saying give a rage glad a buff but im saying give theatrics a buff and implement KO in all specialties
    Your mixing real life with the game's skill tree. Just as a Theatrics has an improved "chance" to knockout an opponent, a Rage receives the ability EVERY fight to Rampage ridiculous attack power or actually gain health and endurance as well as strength when he is nearly dead and exhausted if such skill are trained. Just as a War can somehow be the only gladiator to have the ability to fit into heavy armor, a War can also have the skill to scream so loud he actually intimidates his opponent...I'd like to see how that works out in real life..but the point is, each type of gladiator has skills within their tree to improve chances to win.
    Ever notice a Rage no matter how big and slow his weapon is will almost always get the first swing in..unless the opponent is well above in agility AND using a faster weapon. Doesn't seem all to possible but it's how the game is designed.
    A Rage has many of its own benefits as do the other styles, it is even possible and in some cases highly recommended to train in the other skill trees.

But please don't bring real world physics and scenario into a game that is based on fantasy.....
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Free Citizen
    Today...Prey vs. Solstice.

First round (first hit) KO.

Prey wins...heh!

Today...Prey vs. Solstice.

First round (first hit) KO.

Prey wins...heh!
    Hey Caine...When did you start the fan club up? Or you have a stalker........
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

bwahahaha, fully expected a loss here turns out i got lucky.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Free Citizen
    Its Solstice that is on my watch list.

But admittedly....After seeing a few of your posts around, I knew my above post would get a rise outta ya

A fine title. 'The Undisputed Pit Lord Champion' indeed.

After a rash of knockouts last week from Solstice, Power Slave, Eruption, Anger Rising, Prey and a few others....they seem to have vanished as fast as they appeared. Must have been something in the water causing all those knockouts.....guess they switched back to the fresh well water instead of the piped in water.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Such is the way of dice rolls and probability. You'll get feasts and famines. Nothing unusual really.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

A bit unusual i'd say..not like it was the same gladiator getting them..it was a # of different glads knocking opponents out...to come and go like that is a bit weird
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Im gonna do a quiz to celebrate oedi`s brand new skill rank 10 in KO, I went through his last 50 wins, to see how many wins he actually got with KO. In all these wins he had a 7 or better skill rank. It was a period of 98 fights, and 3 of the wins ended with a kill. He also got a rank 7 in called shot, which has been constant, and he of course aim for the head.
    So how many KO did he get in those remaining 47 wins? anyone dare come with a calculated guess?
    Ill post the answer tomorrow around the same time.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.