Thread: All time Top 10

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

All time Top 10

Just wanted to throw this out on everyone. Nate has said making a ranking system is very hard thing to do, and I would definately agree on that. I would almost suggest having the players decide the top 10 or even out to top 25 then let the rankings points decide the rest.

How I would rank them. I base this of course on performance and take into account the early days in which things were much different and pre HOL glads does make a difference.

#1 Laharl
    #2 ZeroEleven
    #3 Zmash
    #4 Ormgar
    #5 Zerotwentyone
    #6 Eruption
    #7 Solstice
    #8 Cel
    #9 Slim Tailor
    #10 Prey

Personally I think Cyn's entire teams could load up this top 10.
    Also SOTC's pirates and Prinny's Amon also Apoc's Bruce Lee could easily pass quite a few of these guys when they are done.

Let the debates begin.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

#1 Laharl
    #2 ZeroEleven
    #3 Solstice
    #4 Ormgar
    #5 Eruption
    #6 Zmash
    #7 Narvalo
    #8 Summit
    #9 Thunder Lips
    #10 Prey

Welp this is what i came up with .
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

What about Sedris? 407 kills... No one anywhere near it!
    Last edited by Lunarion199; 10-12-2013 at 10:08 PM.

hehe well i guess you have a point there. on the other hand Sedris finished 3rd in the bloodgames once in his career and NEVER sat on the throne of the primus. He sat in the top 10 often in his career and stayed in the top 25 the rest of the time. his highest rank was 2nd. I would consider Sedris my most successful gladiator. he was created with one purpose and that was to kill opposing gladiators a job which he accomplished better than any gladiator before him and any current gladiator. In the fights he won he killed the opponent 16.2% of the time a feat that will likely never be matched again with the current content. his 407 kills will be matched eventually in time.

his starting stats were 78 str, 68 int, 75 agi, 72 sta, 71 size, 70 pre, and lastly 56 chi

He was also heavily inspired by Team Ziggler's gladiator Incredulous D. He changed the way ragers were seen and the way they were built. he did not accomplish what those in crows top 10 list did. but he slayed all of them.
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 10-12-2013 at 11:52 PM.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Sedris was a different kind of glad. So was prey in that she showed that speed rage was viable and inspired me to make wargh, who gave way to Bruce Iee.

To make a top 10, I think we need to define the parameters.

If we were to do so on competitiveness, my top 10 would be the following in no particular order:

Laharl
    Eruption
    Belgarad
    The Returned
    ZeroEleven
    Solstice
    Narvalo
    ArrrrrghPirate
    Slim Tailor
    Prey*

*Prey is an interesting one that just makes it onto my list. She never fully dominated the arena because she was a bunch of skill points behind the other top glads when she was still a new build (this was an era before extra fights could be bought). She was also the first glad to make the black market her bitch IIRC. (I also have a soft spot for her as she inspired me to make Wargh and subsequently Bruce Iee)

**I haven't put my own glads in the list because the ego is reserved for Ahhnold, but I feel that Wargh and Bruce Iee would be close to that caliber. Neither has been able to properly dominate the metagame like the above 10 glads have though, except maybe Bruce soon after the fight engine change at the start of the year (Stupid Bloody Lady stopped me :P).

Top 10 revolutionary* builds:

Prey
    Bloody Lady
    Incredulous D
    Sedris
    Belgarad

*bit tricky because there were some builds like 2H war that were around from the get-go that were just nicely refined by glads like Toddler/The Returned, so I went with things that changed the metagame/did cool shit once one had been established
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 10-13-2013 at 04:08 AM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Ahhnold thinks that Ahhnold is best!