Patron Teams Win Ratio all over 50 % ???

Hi Nate,

There must be a bug with the way the Win/Loss ratios of the Patron Teams are calculated....

Currently we have :

Blood God Teams
    Rank Patron Blood God Record (W-L-K) Win % Rating
    1 Kagon-Zul 3639 - 3243 - 86 52.9% 800
    2 Tagro-Zul 3243 - 3186 - 110 50.4% 749
    3 Drajaka-Zul 3071 - 2868 - 79 51.7% 742

As there is always a winner AND a loser in each fight, the total number of Wins and Losses for the 3 teams must mathematically be the same and you cannot have more than 2 of 3 the teams have a ratio over 50% at the same time....

I have absolutely no idea where the bug comes from but it is clearly here like an elephant in the middle of the room !!! Good luck to fix it and sorry to give you additional work !

Narol
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

I'm guessing it might be a total of the individual win/loss of the glads, which included all their pre BG win/loss stats?

Nice try, but not possible as that would make a lot more fights (Siam alone has more than 8000 fights so more than each of the 3 teams). Maybe just seasons fights including fights against retired glads ?? But then it wouldn't make sense to include fights that happened before the creation of Patron Blood Gods... I'm still trying to figure but I am totally lost...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Team records include all individual records for the entire season. So there is about one week worth of fights in there before teams were introduced. I also rearranged the teams so some teams now have gladiators on it where they used to fight each other but now both records contribute to the same team record. Don't worry, it'll shake out over the coming weeks.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

and all retired glads will take their loses out of the list but all the wins by their opponents will still be there
    so there can easily be more wins than losses atm, since usually retirees will have BAD records
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.