Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Like many gods, the Blood Gods can be fickle at times, this is one of them. I'm making changes to some gladiators' patron god to balance out the teams a little. The initial teams looked good on paper but not so much in reality. This is a one time thing for this season.

Sotc's and Feedusblood's gladiators have been transferred to Kagon-Zul
    Pirate Booty and Trebecs gladiators have been transferred to Drajaka-Zul
    Flashhammer's gladiators have been transferred to Tagro-Zul

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Awww, no more Drajak-Zul super team.
    More balanced teams is nice though, now I just gotta deal with meeting Sotc's pirates.

Awww, I wanted Drajaka-Zul hit 60% w/l...
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Stop complaining apoc, Bruce finally stopped being the Bride's Maid

actually, he wasnt before. still isnt, but in the bad way :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

Patron Teams are a fun addition to the game and probably the basis for great new additions to the gameplay & game lore in the future...

I Just wish you would still fight in Seasons the other gladiators worshipping the same Patron Gods than you, for 2 reasons :

1) Fairness : before the change, everyone was fighting exactly the same opponents in Seasons when now those who had the luck to fall in the strongest teams have weaker opponents overall which is disrupting the seasons final results in the end.

2) Variety : fighting always the same 60 gladiators was already kinda repetitive, with only 40 left to fight it's even worse !!!

That could easily be changed I think, you would just have to not take into account for the teams ratio those fights between 2 gladiators under the same patron god.

I also have a related suggestion that could be really cool : 5 vs 5 Patron Team Fights !

Each day 5 random glads from each patron team would fight 5 random glads of each other teams in 2 fights, in the way the team battles work in the gauntlet...

Those fights would be taken into account for the Patron rankings instead of the individual fights in Seasons, that would make the Patron rankings independant from the seasons mechanism and offer very different fights each day with more variety than the current free-for-all battles royale ! Anyone likes the idea ?
    Last edited by Narol; 10-01-2013 at 07:33 AM.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

I'm a one man team ladies and gentlemen (albeit an awesome one if I do say so myself), but even I have limits...so you first get functionality, lore second. I have part of it finished but didn't want to delay the update.
    Maybe, with a bit of guidance, the players could give you a hand with the lore? If you give us a short outline of the direction you want for each of the three gods, and bit of time, I'll bet some of the players could come up with some very cool lore. And then you could mix and match parts from the ones you like rather than having to do it all yourself. Just a thought.

Stables: North Point & South Point

so uh... I dont think this ended up doing much. SOTC just pulls up whatever group he's on so hard. That's fine with me for the most part, but I'm not liking the reduced opponent pool.

Not sure what would be required to code it, but I would like it if you still fought everyone for your glads ranking, and only had the fights against glads from other gods count for the gods ranking. Simply not fighting your own stable too would be cool, but asking a bit much.

I'm surely not the only one who would like to face more than the same 20 glads over. I know that at least for my guys it's actually resulted in a tougher metagame because of how some hard matchups (for my glads) went to other gods while easy ones (for my glads) went to my team.

we just had 5 glads go inactive from the feedusblood stable and their records pulled from the total, and to say it mildly it had a huge impact on the score. I think maybe a solution could be to just use the top 15(or any other number that makes sense) on each faction for the score.
    face more than the same 20 glads over
    Its more like the same 40 atm. This bracket will eventually fill up aswell, as all others have before, maybe a tad slower.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

well if everyone only had one stable we could all be our own team :P
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death