So long Slim ! (And see you soon...)

Having fought 7886 arena fights, Slim Tailor was the current recordman of the biggest number of fights amongst the still active gladiators, but time has come for him to finally retire...

He had been for some time the best Theatrics of the place and finished twice on the podium of Blood Games, but with a win ratio of only 41% in last Season, he has become only a shadow of his former glory and is clearly outclassed now by the wave of HoL youngsters who took over (despise a few lucky KOs from time to time even against the best ones, hehe...).

He's now looking for a new improved body to reincarnate and join back the fight with a chance of claiming his throne back... Better, stronger and even faster !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

I look forward to seeing what you bring out
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I remember Slim competing on the top when I found this game. Now the non-HoL slaves still competing in the Blood Gods are Bloody Lady, 011, Siam and Thunder Lips. Is this correct or I missed somebody?

Congrats Slim! May you find a worthy successor!

I think he did, time will tell...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

60-3-9 so far for the new Slim, seems promising.

Watch out, the shadow is coming !

Wondering what it'll look like...