Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    Nate today Etna got 75 Squids on the Prinny Squad stable and the Kyuuketsuki stable got 3000 gold, I also logged in yesterday with both stables but received nothing for it. Is that supposed to happen?
    It should be every day but it is likely related to not using fixed "days". I'll change it so a "day" lines up with the server reset.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Sotc View Post
    Confirming that I saw the pop-up today. It looks like a panel of ~7 windows. First prize arena token, 2nd is 3k gold, prize in last slot is a trophy, rest are still covered up

On my alt account I also got a 2nd pop up that said 'Congrats 5 trophies for 60 days of play'
    glad to hear it, and glad to hear the other bonus is working as intended.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nate, one of my retired gladiators received 75 squids today (and was able to use them in the Street Games to win 2 arena tokens no less ). Shouldn't these prizes be distributed only among the active gladiators?

Same with me, got 75 squids on one of my retired glads yesterday, dunno what to do with it, lol.

I saw a pop-up with the daily log-in reward (day 1) but saw nothing about a reward for number of days played/date joined
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Retired gladaitors will no longer be eligible to receive prizes.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    I saw a pop-up with the daily log-in reward (day 1) but saw nothing about a reward for number of days played/date joined
    You will not see the the number of days played bonus until you hit one of the milestones.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

A "day" now coincides with the server reset (same time the blood games happen). This means a "new day" would be after the blood games. It is possible your next day's check will be sooner or later than you might think based on your last login. If you don't get a pop up then wait until later, you will eventually be in sync. If for some reason you end up having your daily bonus restart back to the beginning, don't fret, you will only have lost a couple of days time and will make it up shortly.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Originally Posted by Sotc View Post
    Confirming that I saw the pop-up today. It looks like a panel of ~7 windows. First prize arena token, 2nd is 3k gold, prize in last slot is a trophy, rest are still covered up

On my alt account I also got a 2nd pop up that said 'Congrats 5 trophies for 60 days of play'

Nate: glad to hear it, and glad to hear the other bonus is working as intended.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse
    I saw a pop-up with the daily log-in reward (day 1) but saw nothing about a reward for number of days played/date joined.

Nate: You will not see the the number of days played bonus until you hit one of the milestones.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    I don't see how these 2 posts add up Nate, is the number of days played like a consecutive login bonus EG: Sotc's alt has 60 days of consecutive logins (im assuming)
    or is it the total number of days played on the game itself? if it's the second case im pretty sure not only apoc but me and some other managers should be seeing a nice popup or 3 like that ourselves~

Hmm I'm not sure about 60 consecutive days. I only recently reactivated the alt account (so more like ~3 consecutive days). I'm pretty sure the alt account is older than 60 days too.

In other news, day 3 award is 6k gold.