Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I haven't seen it pop yet (perhaps I missed it the first time?). I'll check again tomorrow morning.
    Do you see other pop up messages in the game?

There are two separate login bonuses. The first is the cumulative daily bonus and once per day the first time you log in you should now see an overlay that shows you your prize. Each day you log in without missing a day the prize gets bigger. If you miss a day it will be reset back to the beginning. This will only happen once per day if you log in multiple times. The second rewards you for total number of days played and will only show up once you hit a milestone.

Currently the way a day is calculated is the first time you logged in after the update plus 24 hours, so everyone's day is different at this time. If this ends up being confusing for players I can change it so a new day starts at the same time the server resets and everyone would be on the same schedule.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I occasionally do see the 'recruit friends' or 'extra gold this month' pop up messages. Regarding having everyone on the same schedule, that might be pretty handy (if I have a late night I can get all my POW done after 2AM PST reset :P).

Thanks for the update Nate, it is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    If this ends up being confusing for players I can change it so a new day starts at the same time the server resets
    IMO that would be great - from the point of playing as well as occasional monitoring and debugging.

Hi, Nate, I did not recieve any pop-up message or something like that. Does that mean I will not get prizes at all? I do logins everyday, hope this day wont be ignored! I even did all taverna runs.

Maybe you can check/pm'me and say what I recieved as prize today/did I recieve any prize. My stable name is Olby.
    Thanks,

-Olby-

Edit: New day, no any window on loggin with prizes. Sad ;[
    Last edited by OLB; 08-24-2013 at 01:43 AM.

Just to confirm, I did receive prizes for both my stables today. A random gladiator in the stable is getting 75 squids for the second day..

Are these on a 24 hour reset timer or do they reset with everything else? Because I got nothing with this reset.

Edit: Sorry for the dumb question, read the above post. All is well!
    Last edited by riggen; 08-24-2013 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Oh crap, I didn't read Nate's post thoroughly..
    Owner of the Raginghunters stable

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

Do you see other pop up messages in the game?

There are two separate login bonuses. The first is the cumulative daily bonus and once per day the first time you log in you should now see an overlay that shows you your prize. Each day you log in without missing a day the prize gets bigger. If you miss a day it will be reset back to the beginning. This will only happen once per day if you log in multiple times. The second rewards you for total number of days played and will only show up once you hit a milestone.

Currently the way a day is calculated is the first time you logged in after the update plus 24 hours, so everyone's day is different at this time. If this ends up being confusing for players I can change it so a new day starts at the same time the server resets and everyone would be on the same schedule.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    The days resetting along with the server reset would be better Nate, the way it is now means your daily reset would accumulate to a higher time as time progresses meaning it is now at 10:40 pm or something like that for me but could well be at 11:00 pm in a week or two.
    Daily reset of the day occuring at the server reset would also make more sense for starting players and those not reading the forums

Confirming that I saw the pop-up today. It looks like a panel of ~7 windows. First prize arena token, 2nd is 3k gold, prize in last slot is a trophy, rest are still covered up

On my alt account I also got a 2nd pop up that said 'Congrats 5 trophies for 60 days of play'
    Last edited by Sotc; 08-24-2013 at 08:51 AM.

That is a great idea, you should make a list as you discover the prizes!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    sorry Nate, but yesterday there hasnīt been a pop up. Today i see the pop up and i can see there is a kind of list. Today I get 75 squids with a gladiator which now is in the HoL.^^

Nate today Etna got 75 Squids on the Prinny Squad stable and the Kyuuketsuki stable got 3000 gold, I also logged in yesterday with both stables but received nothing for it. Is that supposed to happen?