Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I don't see how these 2 posts add up Nate, is the number of days played like a consecutive login bonus EG: Sotc's alt has 60 days of consecutive logins (im assuming)
    or is it the total number of days played on the game itself? if it's the second case im pretty sure not only apoc but me and some other managers should be seeing a nice popup or 3 like that ourselves~
    Number of days played isn't the total number of days your stable has been around, it is the number of days you actually logged in. So your stable could have been created two years ago but if you only logged in twice then you would have accumulated two days of playtime. Once your stable hits a milestone you'll see a popup with a prize, you will not see anything until then. For some of you it could happen tomorrow based on where you are in the schedule, for others it might be next week, or longer.

Every day you will see a daily log in bonus screen which is separate from the accumulated days log in bonus. This bonus tracks consecutive logins.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I can see what you mean Nate but I am fairly sure I have logged on more than 60 days at the least and you know that
    Which is why I find it odd that I've nvr seen this other total playtime pop-up before

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    I can see what you mean Nate but I am fairly sure I have logged on more than 60 days at the least and you know that
    Which is why I find it odd that I've nvr seen this other total playtime pop-up before
    Bonuses are not retroactive. Your stable will never see the 60 day bonus as you already passed it.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I'm sure its not consecutive days played. I just hit 700 today
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Bonuses are not retroactive. Your stable will never see the 60 day bonus as you already passed it.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    I object to never seeing the previous bonuses!

You will not see the the number of days played bonus until you hit one of the milestones.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    I would assume that having played since a week after launch that I would have reached at least one of the milestones... :P

Only break I've taken in that time is a month or so in march last year. Otherwise, I've been logging in nearly every day except when I've been unable to gain internet access.
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 08-25-2013 at 10:31 PM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

So...any way for me to see when the next total days played bonus pops up Nate?

4th day bonus was 175 squids for TL today! Thanks for the update Nate!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    So...any way for me to see when the next total days played bonus pops up Nate?
    It's top secret. I could tell you but then I'd have to feed you to the Enforcer.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I would assume that having played since a week after launch that I would have reached at least one of the milestones... :P

Only break I've taken in that time is a month or so in march last year. Otherwise, I've been logging in nearly every day except when I've been unable to gain internet access.
    I promise one day you too will hit a milestone.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-