Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up New Update 8/23/2013 Bonuses & Rewards As Far As The Eye Can See!

Greetings Pit Masters!

Today saw another minor update to the Great Realm! As you have no doubt already seen there is now a daily login bonus that gets progressively better each day you log in without missing a day! In addition there is also a bonus schedule for total number of days played that comes with some awesome rewards so keep your eye out for that as well! There has also been a new addition to the stable upgrades section where Pit Masters can now upgrade their Undertaker to Tier 3! A tier 3 undertaker's skills are of a level that through their great care it makes the Temple Elders job of resurrecting dead gladiators much easier and as a result much less expensive.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thanks Nate for the update; certainly welcome by the dedicated players.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Greetings Pit Masters!

As you have no doubt already seen there is now a daily login bonus that gets progressively better each day you log in without missing a day! In addition there is also a bonus schedule for total number of days played that comes with some awesome rewards so keep your eye out for that as well!

-Nate-
    Sorry but I cant find it... login bonus. Maybe someone could say where it is?

me too.

There is a popup when you log into the game that tells you your reward.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

I guess it appears from today if you logged in for the first time after the update went live. One of my stable that was logged in before didn't get, it even after logout and re-login; while the other stable which logged in afterwards got arena tokens as day 1 reward.

hi i´m the master of the stable Flashhammer. i think a list or something like this would help to see what bonus we get

oh and this are the stats of my new slave. 87 81 81 89 95 66 70 and he costs 1159 gold

Wow nice glad Flash! Regarding the login/out to see the daily message, I haven't seen it pop yet (perhaps I missed it the first time?). I'll check again tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    hi i´m the master of the stable Flashhammer. i think a list or something like this would help to see what bonus we get
    That is a great idea, you should make a list as you discover the prizes!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-