Thread: Payment options

Payment options

Hi!

I wonder could there be added more payment methods for players from Europe?
    I am from Latvia and all 3 of mine credit/debit cards are not accepted at Paypal so I cannot buy any Trophies ;[

I think I'm not onlyone who has such problem and also it would make larger profit for Nate. ;]

Thanks,

-Olby-

I think paysafecard would also be a ncie option, although I do understand it may not be very well suited for such a small game/company.
    For the cards, same for me. I could have these cards here in switzerland, but I dont want to, as I already got another one ^^

And the payment with the phone: Starting on 27 Dollars doesnt really help, if there would be some smaller amounts available too, this would be used a lot more as well, I think.

Thor
    Stable: Thors Throne
    - Thor Odinson ! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Odin !
    - Freya Odrvif! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Friya !
    - Odin Allvatir ! The fucking beast amongst gods (Bihander warrior)
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

The only place where the sun rises with three stars.
    scartch cards are other viable options. I've seen a lot of game utilizing that kind of payment. and in y country, this has never been a problem to buy/acquire. I hope Nate will try to consider that option.

I'll see what I can do to offer more payment options, it is something I've been meaning to do for awhile now. If you have any preferences please list them here and I'll do my best. It may take a little bit of time because usually there is a lot of paperwork involved when setting up a new account. Your patience is appreciated.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

The only place where the sun rises with three stars.
    hey Nate, try getting into partnership with Ultimate Game Card. It is usually used by all other browser games to enable loading by other players.