Thread: New Slaves

New Slaves

81 68 72 76 76 57 52 (995)

61 83 67 70 68 70 62 (947)

Could anyone of those be a good theatrics gladiator?¿
    In that case, how should I build him/her?¿

First one could be made into a decent pure war glad, that with enough fights should be able to HOL retire. The second one i think lack in some key stats to be a good anything, but if you want to run him he is best suited for theatrics. Offensive blade or exotic bleeder. Give him some agi, stam, strenght gear. very important to give him as much agi as you can.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Thank you, I already have a exotic bleeder, so I will try to go to Offensive Blades. ^^

An this slave?¿ (I have tried luck with the skulls and I think this will rock)
    55 73 81 88 62 61 55

I dont know which race will be best for him.Which of this would suit better to him?¿ (all theatrics): defensive, bleed or offensive DW blades theatrics

For the "it will rock" - part: I only play for one week now, and I have to say: This low presence together with the low size will most likely hinder you. I am currently running a 40-size Thatrics, but at least this one has had over 80 strength and she deals nice damage. I am not so sure, but with 55 damage ... Relying on weapondamage will not be clever, I would suppose. But better wait for someone else to confirm or deny my opinion
    Stable: Thors Throne
    - Thor Odinson ! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Odin !
    - Freya Odrvif! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Friya !
    - Odin Allvatir ! The fucking beast amongst gods (Bihander warrior)
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

An this slave?¿ (I have tried luck with the skulls and I think this will rock)
    55 73 81 88 62 61 55
    I would never run a glad with 55 strenght and that`s a rule ive used from before the HOL glads, but again if you wanna run him he`s best suited for theatrics. Run him leather armour with attack and defense and make him a bleeder.
    As a side note ill say that if you go with odd glads and designs you will learn more than you will buy just doing the obvious good designs gladiators. so early in your career it probably will be good to do some of these glads. Its always better to learn from experience than just being told what to do. The latter wil probably give you better W/L, but the first will give you a better understanding of the game.
    good luck in the pit.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.