Surprise ending.

is the trigger chance of surprise ending high? i was planning on changing my dw agi thea to a shielded thea.

need some comments about this one please.

It triggers enough to be considered a great skill but a lot depends on your strategies, attributes and how often your opponent is attacking.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Surprise Ending triggers fairly often if it is maxed and your gladiator fights defensively (parry-something, counter attack). Don't expect to see it more than once in a fight (if at all) if you're going into offensive though.

also increasing your STR,AGI and PRE will help the skill activate more and to some extent INT.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Surprise Ending is the only skill in theatrics skill tree, that requires chi to train. As some skills that border on the super natural benefit from higher chi; I feel that the chances of execution of this skill will be higher if the gladiator has high chi.