Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    So, in "Gladiator" now and already lost 2 battles to guys actually hitting me
    He is so small none of the other gladiators saw him

Yes, this is pretty much hof I won the first Battle royale

18 - 3 now with one of 2 options: The enemy doesnt hit me at all and I survive with 100-80% HP OR the enemy lands 2 or 3 hits, I start to bleed, fight is over

I start thinking about buying equip with Stamina only to get them HP up ^^ (And add all achievements with size, but +2 isnt this much either)
    Stable: Thors Throne
    - Thor Odinson ! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Odin !
    - Freya Odrvif! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Friya !
    - Odin Allvatir ! The fucking beast amongst gods (Bihander warrior)
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

You want speed. The only certain way not to get hit is if you put down the other guy first.
    Because the higher you go, the tougher the opponent gets and the higher chance they will hit you eventually if the battle lasts too long.

Size 40 AND Snivler as a race sounds pretty bad. It's health will be abysmall. Said health will also be more and more of an issue as you progress through the ranks. On the flipside, it would be VERY interesting to see it have some degree of succes, so good luck with it :P
    Owner of the Raginghunters stable

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

Alba: What do you mean exactly with speed ? Skilling/Equipping more agility ?
    And actually, some of the battles I won went to a pass-out from someone and I still had 90-100% HP left!

riggen: Yes, I am interested in the results as well, however the path up to there already started to be heavy
    Today I dont even went even in the pits :/ I never had this before on any gladiator in the last week and Thor is a lot higher, so he already has way better enemies^^

Fights still go 2 ways: I kill them with about 90-100% HP left or they are able to hit me and I lose, no matter how close their HP go, I always lose
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

I've watched her fights. Why are you slashing with a mace? >.< Maces are not sharp! Also, they apply next to no bleeding. Since you went for Axes/Maces as she has great STR you COULD equip an axe, stick to slashing, stack defence power like HELL and hope to bleed people down. Only defensive option I could see for her. Don't really know what else she could do.

Also, Snivler health is traumatic . I have a 75 Size snivler that has 998 Health at lvl 46. He's got 94 stamina but the increase in health is pretty small >_>.

It should be real fun imagining Freya Njororson fighting a trug with huge size. 310 cm and 557 kg thing in heavy armour or such chasing down a 38 kg snivler around trying to squash it

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

Oh, thanks for the bashing - tip. Thought I had it on bash since the start, turned out it was slash XD
    Weapon choice at the moment is where I get the better option found^^ Once I get great options at the blacksmith, ill choose what suits me best then. Axes will be better I think, as I went for snivler.

75 size snivler: How tall is he exactly ? Freya is 107 cm

Concerning the health increase: you saw my other topic ? maybe you know more than I do
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

He's 137cm tall and weighs 58 kg. Damned goblins.

I never took the time to calculate how health works. However, for my current 2h war, removing a piece of equipment that adds 7 stamina changes his health from 1357 to 1318 thus 7 stamina = 41 health. This would mean that 1 stam = 5.85 Health or somesuch. However, his size might play a role in this, it may work as a modifier, or it may not, IDK. I don't have any gear pieces that only give STR, to make it easier to calculate how much hp he gains per STR point though.

Yet removing a 3 stam 4 str piece changes his health from 1357 to 1335, hoping that I didn't fuck up my last stam calculation, this would mean that the stamina in this piece was worth about 17 health so the 4 str changed my health from 1357 to 1352, thus 4 STR = 5 Health so each point of str = 1.25 health.

My simple brain hurts.
    Last edited by riggen; 08-12-2013 at 04:46 AM. Reason: math!

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

The only place where the sun rises with three stars.
    bleeders work better when equipped with blades for rages imo.

Quote Originally Posted by HeMaTra View Post
    bleeders work better when equipped with blades for rages imo.
    Can't agree with this. Also, Total Carnage kicks ass, bleeder rages don't have the defensive attributes of bleeding theatrics, no Strength of the Crowd and no Crowd Pleaser. They deal higher damage per hit I guess, since they're gonna rampage no matter what, but they are probably easily squished.

Not speaking from experience tho.

KILL! MAIM! BURN!