Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

40 Size (Searching advice from experienced Pitmasters)

So, I started playing this game 4 days ago.
    Started with a nice rage (Thor Odinson) and quickly bought a second slave, which i made a war with 2 blades.
    But, since I was not really confident with the results and had this AMAZING slave in the market today, decided to sell the second one and buy this new, shiny dwarf.

Stats are:
    82 Strength, 73 Intellect, 69 Agility, 79 Stamina, 40 Size, 73 Presence, 74 Chi
    The costs were 937 I think.

So, as I played a LOT of games in my long online gaming carreer (If you ever managed to set eyes upon an account named "NijAAlba" in any game, thats me , I read a lot in this forum and already tested a lot around in the game itself.
    But, still, I am searching your advice.
    I made this slave a snivler and I have chosen the theatrics specialty, as: Size is really too low to consider and rage or a DFA-bomb, and the other part of the war-specialty is also impossible by the limits to the armour with only 40 size. So going for theatrics seem slike the reasonable choice, so was snivler for bleeding and initiative.
    So far the slave did very well, but sitting below 10 victories in the arena, I basically have no idea if I made the right choicces.

For weapons I chose shield, since it goes with a 82/73/79 stat-boost and for weapons the maces, as they go with 82/73. I hope these choices will end up as the right ones, since the attributes to support them are by far the highest.

I know these 40 size will hurt, but as there is only 1 theatrics-skill which uses size (Armour movement, which I considered semi-important), I will stay with light armor anyways and I hope to out-dance my low HP-pool, I hope she will make it up to the top one day, would be amazing.

So, your opinions, dear masters of the arena?
    Has everyone ever trained a gladiator with 40 size ?

Thanks in advance for much appreciated effort and shared knowledge.

Thor
    Last edited by Thor; 08-10-2013 at 07:55 AM.