Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The only rage I have had to ever be close to that size was the previous Vyers whom sported 47 size and was a DW Maces Rage, to be honest I wouldn't make anything under atleast 60 size (likely wouldn't accept anything under 70 size since I set to high standards for my glads )

Vyers did pretty well before I got bored of waiting and sold him to recreate him as a HOL slave but than again he was a rage, with these stats I would've done the same as I had done to him as the Strength is 13 points higher compared to the agility.

All I can say is the glad is awesome but I wouldn't have made him a theatrics..

I do agree, I thought of other possibilities, but more or less every skill having Size in it would pretty much ruin this I figured. So instead of this I went for the thing moving along his weakness the best, which was theatrics I thought^^

And for the standart: Well, you see, I play for 4 days, and normally I would have very high standarts, but on the other hand I really love challenges, so getting the first 40-size-gladiator into higher brackets would be an awesome first big thing to pull off in this game

But, seriously: He will fail due to 0 HP and I will sell him and buy another one once one will show up meeting the high standarts Thor Odinson is going to be kept forever I think and so far I have not collected the throphies to get the next upgrade to the stable, so gotta stick with 2 gladiators for a while