Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well, as I have already chosen theatrics, it doesnt matter ^^

I will need these 2 skills as well as the armour movement really badly
    As soon as I find a comparable axe to the mace I now have, I will of course pick it up for the bleeds.

And for the health-value: Thanks, I would be glad if I get enough information, so I can figure it out.
    Not that it would matter a lot, there is soooo much randomness in the fights, so its really hard to get plain formulas and stuff to help a lot.

Still, I love theorycrafting in almost every game I play, it makes my brain do something and I enjoy it.

And well, for original slaves 75 size is already a small bit over average, but we can take this. A 137 cm snivler is at least something 107 ... I mean, Daem, thats short
    Stable: Thors Throne
    - Thor Odinson ! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Odin !
    - Freya Odrvif! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Friya !
    - Odin Allvatir ! The fucking beast amongst gods (Bihander warrior)
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

Funny thing is, my biggest slave is also my only non-HOL slave. 75 size for hol slaves can be considered kinda bad I guess..

Makes me feel bad now that I think of it. Have you decided on what her build will be? Or what she will rely on?

Also, just so I can bitch abuot something for no good reason: Unless she's a transsexual, she'd be Freya Njorordottir :P
    Last edited by riggen; 08-12-2013 at 06:19 AM. Reason: nitpicking
    Owner of the Raginghunters stable

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

oh yeah, dam im dumb
    Thanks for helping me out, I created her and the name at about 1am. Bad excuse, but still XD Hm, if I see no way to get her to HOL, I could sell her now and wash away my sin ^^
    OR: We could say it is used as lastname and not as the traditional, origin - explaining name the nordics used Then its completely okay

Well, I planned on going for A+M and Shields, as her attributes just forced me to do this.
    Crowd pleaser, strength of the crowd, armour movement, hamstring and overwhelming presence seem like important with her size. As I dont see her using any of the crossclass-skills effectively, I thought if going all the way to bloody spectacle. Hence also picking gratuitous violence.
    Surprise ending also for the one time suprise defense it delivers hopefully

You see, I play for less than 1 week, so I have no idea if this will work, as I lack experience. I went for 2 points in called shot so far, seemed like a nice choice, but ofc maybe ill have to unlearn it again.
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

Level: 1
    Name: Slave
    74 81 55 75 63 75 74

Cost 950, the highest I have seen this week.
    The low agility kinda bothers me Its not like getting someone with 40 size, but it is low. And only 63 size ^^ Not that this would be very low for my measures, but still ... On the other hand, he is super-intelligent, which would help with being anything, I guess. I would make him a rage, I guess, IF I can pick him up.

The problem is, being short of 1 trophy to barracks 2/4 (And only paysafecard available here, which is no payment option in POW) I would have to dismiss Freya.
    Which I actually dont want, and if it is just for taking the challenge and tryint to bring her up all the way
    Last edited by Thor; 08-25-2013 at 07:41 AM.
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

Okay, if anyone is curious: Sold her ^^

She was hitting a wall this giant, where everyone beat her, literally everyone. One bleeding applied - Dead, 2 or 3 rounds without dealing damage - Passing out

I really wanted to pull this off, but well. At least I learned a lot with this gladiator.

Thor
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

I noticed that a lower size is good for Theatrics glads as well.

My girl Vyzov Vorze 75 64 75 70 57 55 68

was a monster out the gate, even with subpar gear she couldn't be touched. It took me a while before I even got her proper weapons and she made chars with blue gear in the War side look bad. It maybe because she's a Elarr so they're naturally fast, plus activity of 10 makes her a blur. Hell she even got a few knockouts I don't know if that's a status effect of cestus type weapons or just because she got a lucky head shot.

I have played size 50 war glad long time before the respec and he was doing well till level 35 or so; after respect size mattered a lot for wars so I sold him. Currently my rager Kael, size 55, in warlords bracket at level 37 and is doing well so far. I kept him after respec without much hopes but he did well.

If I ever get a size 40 slave I would make him probably a exotic theatric but his base presence and agility will have to be above 90 :-)
    Last edited by Lunarion199; 08-25-2013 at 07:08 PM.