Thread: GV over KO

The only place where the sun rises with three stars.

GV over KO

would you guys recommend to take GV over KO skill?? I'm an offensive dw theatric. Need some opinions please.

I have trained both; I would recommend GV. The number of matchups that GV wins for you is greater then what KO does.

Depends of your choice of weapons.... GV is an absolute necessity with Exotics or Blades, but not very efficient with Axes/Maces (btw I'm still wondering why Axes don't inflict more bleeding...)

KO is a great skill that can bring you wins against theorically superior opponents, but it's quite random...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Exotics must deal more bleeding, as they are "unique" type of weapons for theatrics class... Otherwise every class could just pick axes and deal bleeding same as theatrics. At the end theatrics class would just die..
    It is only my opinion.

-Olby-
    Last edited by OLB; 08-06-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Theatrics is fine without exotics. (still can't realise why they deal more bleeding than blades of the same type, such as dagger - kris, maybe it's just a personal experience things.) Also, a theatrics gladiator doesn't HAVE to be based on bleeding. I'm pretty sure Prinny's Yukimaru relies entirely on bleeds for his general epicness :P
    Owner of the Raginghunters stable

KILL! MAIM! BURN!