Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks Nate, the bug seems gone for day 2 results of Blood Games, as far as I am concerned.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

It doesn't seem to be a bug, but rather a balance problem in gold use/distribution...

I've noticed that since the update I am losing some gold everyday while I am offline, I believe that's related to the new cost of resurrection as deaths happen often in seasons and all my 5 glads are in it...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
    It doesn't seem to be a bug, but rather a balance problem in gold use/distribution...

I've noticed that since the update I am losing some gold everyday while I am offline, I believe that's related to the new cost of resurrection as deaths happen often in seasons and all my 5 glads are in it...
    Maybe you got challenged in arena? IF enemy wins - he takes gold from you, if it is not stored in bank... (through challenge option)

No, my 5 glads are in Seasons and challenges are impossible there so I am not concerned by the risk of spoils of war.

The only way I can lose money when I am offline are the auto-repair and auto-heal costs due to the seasons and Blood Games fights, but before the update that was more than compensated by the fight payoffs, which isn't the case anymore probably because of the hugely increased resurrection costs...

I already have the intendant staff which double all the gold incomes, so I fear situation is even worse for trainers who don't have it !

PS : My doctor was only rank 1 then, so I have raised it to rank 3 and things seems a little better as that reduces the healing costs since he now cures 80% of the injuries for free instead of just 20%, but money incomes stay tigh...
    Last edited by Narol; 08-03-2013 at 02:47 AM.

Ouch, I logged today and found that I had lost more than 300 K gold overnight !!!

I've been very lucky and won 300 K back at the street game (thanks to my allies for the squids !) and then lost 190 K again in one fight (!!) when Slim Tailor got killed by Bloody Lady...

Nate, there is really a big problem with the new gold balance, can you please check what is going wrong please because we will all get broke very fast if things ain't fixed.

PS : If other trainers noticed problems with gold too, please testify !
    Last edited by Narol; 08-04-2013 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
    Ouch, I logged today and found that I had lost more than 300 K gold overnight !!!

I've been very lucky and won 300 K back at the street game (thanks to my allies for the squids !) and then lost 190 K again in one fight (!!) when Slim Tailor got killed by Bloody Lady...

Nate, there is really a big problem with the new gold balance, can you please check what is going wrong please because we will all get broke very fast if things ain't fixed.

PS : If other trainers noticed problems with gold too, please testify !
    As mentioned in the update notes, the older a gladiator (i.e. the more fights he or she has) the more expensive it is to bring them back from the dead. Be sure you utilize all your options to acquire gold each day from doing tavern contracts to fighting in the underground pit fights. If your stable has numerous gladiators who are very old operating costs are going to be more than before.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

190 K for a resurrection is just not sustainable, and it will get worse over time as the glads get even much older...

Is the idea of that change to force the older glads in unwanted retirement by hitting people at the wallet ?

Couldn't the cost be by level rather than by number of matches, with a reasonable cap like 50 K ?

Should we be able to see the stats of the items in battles where we do not own neither of the participating gladiators?

Extract from the Blood Games:

190 K for a resurrection is just not sustainable, and it will get worse over time as the glads get even much older...

Is the idea of that change to force the older glads in unwanted retirement by hitting people at the wallet ?

Couldn't the cost be by level rather than by number of matches, with a reasonable cap like 50 K ?
    Nothing is ever set in stone, but for now this is how things work. A Master has many decisions to make when managing a stable and there are always multiple ways to accomplish a task or goal. With regards to resurrecting a gladiator, if you do not wish to use gold, you can use a few trophies, if you do not wish to use trophies you can use gold, if you do not wish to use either you can consider retirement. The choice is left to each manager and their play style.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    Should we be able to see the stats of the items in battles where we do not own neither of the participating gladiators?

Extract from the Blood Games:

Yes but not for long. Yes, post update you were supposed to see it as I was testing it out, not for long as it will be changing back as I think it is better that way. We may play with not being able to see the opponent's gear's details either in your own fights other than things you could see with your eyes or deduce like speed, weight, gem color, etc.