Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Objections, your honor !

1) I have 45 days pre-paid of auto-heal so I don't have the option of using trophies for resurrections as the Temple automatically use gold instead.

2) Slim Tailor is engaged in the Blood Games so I don't have the option to retire him available either before the first of September.

3) I don't have available every day the time necessary to do all the annext activities that can earn my stable more gold (i.e. tavern runs, Jimmy's Pit fights and successful gauntlet attempts) so keeping the gold balance positive will be very tough... Even worse, I'm leaving on Holidays next saturday and probably won't have internet access for 2 full weeks so I will still lose money in seasons and BG fights without the possibility to win it back somewhere else...

Conclusion : I'm in a dead corner with currently no options left and my gold account will probably be empty or close to it when I will be back from holidays... Knowing myself, I will probably be very pissed !!

I spoke.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Head over to the Temple and on the auto-heal page you now have the option to specify that you would like your gladiators resurrected with trophies instead of gold.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thanks a lot for adding that option, Nate, that should fix my money problem in the short-term !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended, but one reward from the street games of one of my glads is a (purple) weapon I have 0 skills on and also no MoA. In case you want to look at it's Charging Bison or I have a ss of it...
    And although I'm not sure of approving the feature of knowing what other managers gain at the street games, it seems that not always the win appears in the chat, or at least only mine doesn't since today.
    Last edited by Rhinocervs; 08-13-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinocervs View Post
    I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended, but one reward from the street games of one of my glads is a (purple) weapon I have 0 skills on and also no MoA. In case you want to look at it's Charging Bison or I have a ss of it...
    Sometimes that is possible as Jimmy doesn't alway know who will next tempt fate! If you don't like the prizes on the board talk with Jimmy and see if he'll change them for you.

And although I'm not sure of approving the feature of knowing what other managers gain at the street games, it seems that not always the win appears in the chat, or at least only mine doesn't since today.
    Nothing has changed regarding this. Jimmy only announces prizes above a certain threshold because that fool gives out so many awesome prizes he has to draw the line somewhere!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I have encountered a bug in the gauntlet. Numerous times by now.
    In my list of available partners there are the gladiators of one stable and the squid multiplier states 0.5
    And in the gauntlet itself I actually only obtain 0.5x squids.

Thor
    Stable: Thors Throne
    - Thor Odinson ! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Odin !
    - Freya Odrvif! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Friya !
    - Odin Allvatir ! The fucking beast amongst gods (Bihander warrior)
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    I have encountered a bug in the gauntlet. Numerous times by now.
    In my list of available partners there are the gladiators of one stable and the squid multiplier states 0.5
    And in the gauntlet itself I actually only obtain 0.5x squids.

Thor
    I would like to take this time to direct your attention (and everyone else in the Great Realm) to all those cute little round green buttons with a gold question mark inside of it. By clicking on these magical buttons you will instantly be filled with knowledge and insight! If you can't seem to locate one of these juicy candy like buttons you might be able to locate an orange link with the words "Click here for all the details" or some such arrangement and be equally filled with yummy delicious knowledge! I know it can be scary sometimes clicking on a button and you don't know what it will do, but you have my word nothing bad will happen, you and your gladiators will be perfectly safe!

Now go forth and learn the answer to your question!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I actually read this through like 2 times before

Sorry for this, my brain told me that allies have 1.0 default.

But you could let the sarcasm out of play, at least not this hard, when you answer such questions

Thor
    Stable: Thors Throne
    - Thor Odinson ! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Odin !
    - Freya Odrvif! Finally retired ! Searching for my next Friya !
    - Odin Allvatir ! The fucking beast amongst gods (Bihander warrior)
    - Friya ! Fast & Furious

But you could let the sarcasm out of play, at least not this hard, when you answer such questions
    That would be like asking the wolf to not hunt the lamb! If it makes you feel any better swing round the tavern and get yourself some ale on the house.

Only Allies who are your recruits (ie that you invited to the game) have a 1.0 multiplicator, teams on your friends list but that you didn't recruited only have a 0.5 multiplicator. That's an incentive to make you bring new players to the game, which benefits us all in the end.