Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Still smoothing out some bumps

The recent update seems to not want to play nice with the Blood Games...I'm in the process of fixing it. Like last time your fight happened and should be in your My Fights page, but the results list is not available.

final ranking is a mess, the points are right but no change in the actual ranks happend. Example: Arrrrgpirate shows as rank #5 but should`ve been moved up the position #2 with his final 12 points.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    final ranking is a mess, the points are right but no change in the actual ranks happend. Example: Arrrrgpirate shows as rank #5 but should`ve been moved up the position #2 with his final 12 points.
    Thanks Oedi. All fixed up now.

I'm loving how promptly Nate is fixing stuff

Makes me have much less buyer's remorse when I spend money because it's actually going to someone who takes pride in their product and looks after it and the playerbase
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Yesterday my stable got 3 days of auto-repair from the Street Games and according to the description of the awards I should not be charged for the repairs. However after each fight on the arena some amount of gold - about equal to that of the needed repairs - gets subtracted from my current amount. So I'm not quite sure if the "free auto-repair" means that you pay no trophies for it or it's totally free (also no gold)?

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    Yesterday my stable got 3 days of auto-repair from the Street Games and according to the description of the awards I should not be charged for the repairs. However after each fight on the arena some amount of gold - about equal to that of the needed repairs - gets subtracted from my current amount. So I'm not quite sure if the "free auto-repair" means that you pay no trophies for it or it's totally free (also no gold)?
    Jimmy pays the the Blacksmith's Auto-Repair fee.

Good to know, thanks.

Sorry Nate, but the bug in the Blood Games results is back today with a vengence...

For exemple, results page says that Kaspar scored a win against Neera (fight 47) but when I click it to see the fight I see him fight against Tanzanite and lose ! ( In "my fights" I have the same fight against Tanzanite recorded for Blood Games Day so that seems to be the correct one....)

Worse, in rankings Kaspar has a 1 point instead of 0 and is matched against someone (ElevenTwentyTwo) who scored 1 point too....

It's the same mess for all my other glads except Siam who is the only one to have the correct opponent listed.

Hope that will help locate the cause of the problem....
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Hi Narol,

I think what happened there is after the trouble from the past two days there were old files laying around on the server and those got moved into your my fights section instead of the day 1 blood games files. You can ignore them. The Blood Games results list is correct but the actual fight files are gone for the mistaken fights. If it happens again please let me know.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

There's a bug with the Street Games refresh - when you switch between the Gauntlet and the Street Games (click on the links), it changes the available gear.