Aspiring Master

Bets way to spend trophies ?

Hi guys, I am a free player, which means I play it without buying trophies, so now I have 90 collected trophies and I was wondering what to do with them, was thinking to get Undertaker 2 while its 15% off ? what you guys think ?

Undertaker 2 will get rid of death sickness entirely. It's awesome. Other option is extra barracks slots.

I would not use trophies on anything else until i had both barracks and undertaker maxed out.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I second what Apoc suggested. 5 glads will give you a lot more to do and earn you a lot more gold. The undertaker is a no brainer as you'll never have to worry about death sickness again. You are 5 trophies short for 3 barracks slots and the undertaker so I'd grab the undertaker while he is on sale and 2 barracks slots for now.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Aspiring Master
    Thanks for the answers, barracks is already maxed out and now I have undertaker 2, I wonder what will be my future Upgrade

Glad to hear it

If you buy as few as 8 trophies ($2) you will get an accountant, which will double your gold intake. Supporting the game with even as little as $2 means that Nate can keep creating content and maintaining servers, which is awesome for everyone

Regardless, next things to consider is a doctor as that again will benefit all your gladiators by saving you gold. The other option is memberships if you are still leveling all of your gladiators (2x the skill points and fight tokens kicks ass)
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

Nobody mentions the armory for some reason, however I find it more useful than most of the things above combined. The repairs account for at least 50% of your stable's daily expenses, especially if you have more than 1 gladiator in the top brackets, so reducing their costs helps A LOT.

oh yeah, forgot that one :P

Armoury > Doctor. Undertaker is still the best upgrade possible IMO.