SALE: 15% off on a Tier 2 Undertaker!

Get 'em while their hot!

Ahhnold commands people to "do eet!"

Seriously, the best thing you can ever do with trophies in this game is get an undertaker. No death sickness is such a lovely thing!
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Meh, get your presence above 100 and your gladiator will die once a month. The trophies are better spent on armoury and memberships.

Nice discount though.

I disagree as that is hard for new glads and stats are better spent elsewhere for other builds.

For anyone wanting to fight at the top, or raise up new glads, the Undertaker is amazing. I know I enjoyed the game a hell of a lot more after I stopped having to worry about Death Sickness. such a party pooper.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

If you're going for a gladiator who will compete for the top, the Undertaker is a must. Otherwise he's optional at best. And high Presence doesn't only protect you from dying often - the Initiative bonus is handy on pretty much all builds.