Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well, a warning folks about doing NM gauntlet runs on any day you might be busy.
    I thought I had enough time today, but things came up, came back late to do the final 2 legs, and had the gauntlet time out on me while I was 9/10 on the final challenge...

So I just threw 2mil+ gold down the drain... oh well, at least gold comes back.
    Last edited by Alba Kebab; 08-02-2013 at 08:24 AM.

Beware, Alba, gold comes back a lot less fast now... So Gauntlet investments must be chosen and done very carefully if you don't want to go bankrupt !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

All these updates are pretty cool and quite entertaining. Keeps us curious and engaged all the day.

Few suggestions:
    - Can there be training points too, as a possible reward, in the Street Games?
    - Will it be feasible to allow trophies to be deposited in bank, just like gold? Presently we need to be extra-cautious not to click trophies button when the same result could be achieved by using gold or so.

Thanks much, Nate. And thanks to my allies too:-) Team-victories and strategies can give more joy than playing solo sometimes!
    Last edited by Lunarion199; 08-03-2013 at 05:23 AM.

Is it just me or squids are rlly less now? ;[

At normal gauntlet I get - 3squids for colored gem fights, before was 10 ( with same friend ), but for black gem i get only 8 squids, before was 30! (with same friends).

And now at ally selection all mine friends have only x1 multiplier...
    But at "Click for details" is written that there are 5 squids per round, as mine multiplier is x1 I expect to get more than 3 squids ;[
    Last edited by OLB; 08-03-2013 at 10:25 PM.

Hi OLB,

The Grand Opening event finished and values are back to normal. Colored gem rounds give 50% of the base value of Squids and black gem rounds give 150% of the base value.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

A minor update just went live that fixes a few bugs and adds a couple of new features. Please see below for details:

* New Elite 6 pack membership special giving Pit Masters a discount and easy way to grab all the memberships with one click.
    * Added a confirmation screen for starting the gauntlet without an ally.
    * Added a confirmation screen for restarting the gauntlet.
    * New streamlined messages screen with folders to help keep things more organized and clean.
    * Fixed a bug in the Street Games where all Pit Masters were getting double the amount of gold even if they did not have the Accountant stable upgrade. If you have the Accountant you won't notice any changes, if you do not have the Accountant you will notice that gold prizes are 50% less than they used to be.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thanks Nate, another great update. You planning on doing smaller more frequent updates now?
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

awesome update Will make things much nicer in the gauntlet. PM changes are great too.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!