Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    finished nightmare with 141 and got this reward.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Nice pieces guys! Congrats Do you guys think the prizes are random or that they rotate between possibilities (orange -> enhanced purp -> purp -> orange).

Good luck in the Gauntlet!

Congrats Oedi, nice reward ! You have been more lucky than me !

Sotc, I think the prize you get depends of your level, as it seems that all lvl 50 who finished the nightmare level got orange items.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Wow, 50k gold for resurrecting a veteran gladiator?!! That's quite a change.

I find it unmentioned anywhere, or maybe I just missed it, is 999 squids the max you can stock up with?

is 999 squids the max you can stock up with?
    Correct, youll want to log in often to spend those squids. Popular allies will be used often, ive used your Neera
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Bloody Lady finished it for about 2.3 M. She did fine with dual-rage (Bruce Lee noted ) or offensive theatrics bleeders. If I figured it faster the price could be much lower. The item was:
    Studded Leather Sleeve of Wogq-Xuz
    Light Armour 98
    +13 Int
    +12 Agi
    +10 Sta
    +11 Pre
    +14 Chi

Edit: Bloody Lady just did 10:0 with 1122. 9/10 both was standing in the end and one time 1122 did't finish. This is really team ROCK lol. Still just the first rounds with just 4 opponents but i like the result .
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 07-31-2013 at 11:07 PM.

I'm seeing some sweet items coming out of it

The last 4 rounds of Nightmare are harder, with opponents in round 10 using oranges. Bruce Iee + 141 go 10-0 in round 1 and then 10-10 in round 10. Quite a bit harder.

I'm thinking I should do some runs with Bruce Iee or Ahhnold once my gold stocks are back to being healthy....
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Running on hard difficulty may be better. I found it profitable cycle. The end result is free rolling in the Street Games. Which means everything free (unlimtied thropies,BGP and HoL slaves anyone?) if you have the time to run it long enough.

Don't know if this counts as a bug .
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 08-01-2013 at 07:40 AM.

Not a bug, just a time sink. a really really bad one that I cant risk while doing assignments :P

....but maybe one more... :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!