Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weapons

Of course im an epic noob at level 2, but i have other theatrics accounts and using an exotic weapon works very well for him. I usually use blades unless i find an exotic weapon at the black smiths shop. I only use the sword versions of exotic or the trident. i wouldnt worry to much because you should use what feels right

I have always gone to level 6 before training other skills, maybe a single point in Iron Jaw and Brute Force, but weapon skill is the priority to start.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

I usually go to 5 before training in other skills, looks like Kaos goes to 6, I think if you get it up to around 5 or 6 you'll be good.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

thank you all so very much for youre help

Fresh Meat
    I am in todays top 10 underground fighters I am 20 and 5 my weapons that I use are soild flail as a main and as a back up I use deadly cleaver as a Theatric fighter work on stamina alot of wins come from outlasting the other person in a fight

Quote Originally Posted by melkor View Post
    I am in todays top 10 underground fighters I am 20 and 5 my weapons that I use are soild flail as a main and as a back up I use deadly cleaver as a Theatric fighter work on stamina alot of wins come from outlasting the other person in a fight
    As your skill with you weapon increases you'll see less fights decided by you or the other guy passing out. It still happens and could even be a viable defensive build, but it happens a lot more at the earlier levels since gladiators don't hit as hard or as often.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Fresh Meat
    dainoji I have started a new char he is only lvl 1 he is in the Rage catigory and I am finding that it is alot easier surtainly for my lvl to use my Theatric fighter and outlast my opponents does any one have any tips for my new rage char

I have started a new char he is only lvl 1 he is in the Rage catigory and I am finding that it is alot easier surtainly for my lvl to use my Theatric fighter and outlast my opponents does any one have any tips for my new rage char
    The vast majority of excellent Rage's early on, are those that take just 1 or 2 hits to end the match. Big weapon, big power. Most young theatrics and War's miss a lot or just don't do big damage, so a Rage that can land 2 big hits within the first 2 rounds usually wins.

Unless your running a Rage with exceptional agility attributes 85+ or higher I would not bother with the small weapons.
    Stick with the axes and maces or even better 2 handed if he has good strength.
    2 handed weapons end fights fast, but don't work well if you have a weakling swinging them.

A 2 handed Rage should be able to bomb War's and Theatrics at the lower levels since Theatrics and War's defense is pretty sub par to start.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS