Aspiring Master

Example of a good glad in free slave market that cost >940gold coins

Hi all, got this glad in market today.

Might get it into my stable and get a ton of strength equips to up his dps. But i'll try to make it into a fast attacking rapier or dagger glad.

stats:

Level: 1
    Name: Slave

Strength 57 Intellect 75 Agility 67 Stamina 70 Size 82 Presence 58 Chi 78

Aspiring Master
    Strength 71 Intellect 69 Agility 74 Stamina 64 Size 65 Presence 70 Chi 80

Erm, this glad in my normal slave market, i'm thinking of making him into a 2handed or a pole arm war glad using medium and light armour with some chi skills despite his size.

if pole arm
    for skills:
    all 5 possible skills in rage + in war tree: battle hardened, death from abv, armour movement and never say die.

Items i'll buy are focus on strength + stam + chi + some intel and agi.

at lvl 50 i'll try to get strength + chi + stam to abv 100. the other stats can hover at 80. race : anything works. just make the correct fight triggers with great activity and blood lust according to your and the glad's fighting ability. note every weapon has a limit to how many times it can hit per round.

example at lvl 50 and with some good agi, some spd 3 weapon can dish out hits like 5-6 per round. at 1.45 mace or sword can do a max of 3-4 per round.
    spd 1 2 handed about 1 with max 2. but rage on berseker can do about max 3? not sure.

anyway, if you expand your mind abit more, the glad i posted today can turn into a rage or threatrics as well.