Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shield

the first trophies you get from arena challenge is at tier 2 and you get only premium slaves when you send one of your gladiators in the HoL, but you can get good slaves in the normal slave market, too. and yes it depends only on luck

What is HoL???

HoL = Hall of Legends. After your gladiator reaches a certain level you'll see a green link next to his name like *Retire?*. Click on it and it will give you the criteria you have to meet to be inducted into the Hall of Legends. If you do this, you get access to one premium slave at the slave market which means for the most part they will cost between 1000-1200 gold and have better stats. Once you buy one the slave market will go back to showing you regular slaves.

Don't worry about this for awhile as you need to at least be level 50 and in Primus with around a 55% win ratio and something like 1000 fights.
    Last edited by Dainoji; 06-26-2013 at 10:11 PM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

make sure you have an offhand weapon too. it will double your damage output.
    It won't actually. Off-hand weapons deal some 50% of the damage dealt by the primary weapon, even if they are the same type and level. Moreover, in some situations your gladiator decides to swing only with his off-hand weapon during most of the fight which essentially halves his/her damage. Having it has pluses and minuses.

Well, that's all I guess. You provided me a lot of information.

Thank you for your time everybody! Good luck in the future

Aspiring Master
    okie, if u click retire glad, you'll notice the reward of that action is a better glad in the slave market. that is how u get a premium glad.

as for normal market, you should only focus on trying to get that glad up to lvl 50 to farm more money ( gold ) for you to buy good blue or purple eqiups to fight your way up to primus with more tahn 52.4% win.

wasting trophies in normal slave market is not worth it. rather the trophies should be used to upgrade stables and memberships.

new players should focus on getting more wins and up to primus with other achievements in game.

I wouldn't call spending trophies on the normal slave market a waste, sure you shouldn't throw in tons of them but atleast you can get some good looking 940+ gold ones to make a decent attempt at getting a HoL slave

I started up a fifth anonymous stable a while ago bought 60 trophies to unlock all glads and used the remaining 20 trophies to get 4 nice looking 940+ glads,
    Last edited by Prinny; 06-27-2013 at 10:53 AM.

nova, where can I find this retire thing? or does this mean sell the gladiator?

Aspiring Master
    when your glad is high lvl enuf n in the higher arena bracket, you'll have this retire option in the overall page.

like prinny said, if u dont wanna spend trophy in normal slave market, just wait daily unti you get the glad of your ideal choice.

but the best investment is getting trophies to upgrade all the stable optioin n get all if not most of the staff n memberships

It's clear. Thanks. My gladi is already in elite