Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    There isn't much of a "superior" weapon. each has it's own pros and cons.
    Axes/Mace depend on the strength stat for their damage and do 1-3 attacks a round depending on how you set your strategy and the height of your agility.
    Blades have a big variety of speeds which makes you able to fine tune their attacks per round/damage.
    Exotics have a limited amount of fine tuning compared to blades EG: 1.45,1.7 and 4.2 speed but I think (though not fairly sure as im not using them at the moment) they are capable of giving more bleeds to the opponent.

I agree with nova it does feel like glads have a specific preference to weapons. Both Yukimaru and Belca suck at using hatchets so they use 1.65 speed hammers instead which they do seem to like

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    I agree with nova it does feel like glads have a specific preference to weapons. Both Yukimaru and Belca suck at using hatchets so they use 1.65 speed hammers instead which they do seem to like
    Maybe it's the stable manager rather than the glad that has specific weapon preferences due to the way they set up their boys.

Aspiring Master
    alba,
    maybe its how the glads feel more comfortable or our lack of experience that causes us to think they rock at certain weapons.

Example, there was a period of time my glad work in the cleaver like 2handed sword. but later i switched to a mace attached to a stick 2 handed and fine tune the tiggers alittle and it rocks on the same glad.

hahahaha

regardless, find a weapon that suits your preference or the glad's ability to cope at the weapon skill at the beginning of the game. at mid game or late game aka weapon lvl 10 is beginning and the overall skill points in total becomes like 50 = mid while 100 = late game, find a fight style that gives you the best results with the best weapon.

Weaapon wise, you can either choose a weapon with alot of benefitial stats aka a good all rounder meaning 5 or more stats wiith + 4 and above? or a weapon with stats that are focused into 2-4 stats, meaning +10 at least into 3 specific stats.
    I've not tried all weapon attack and weapon def stat build before. seems to work for me in lower arena brackets. but at mid game, i fail to make it work thus i gave up. 2ndly reason i gave up was due to its rarity to find great + off and def benefitial stats.

Aspiring Master
    Thanks for the tips guys I started training exotics on it and will try very high bloodlust for that

Aspiring Master

What you guys think ? for my new team ? my current team is in the first reply

Aspiring Master
    awesome posting for a normal slave glad.

Pretty flexible to turn into anything but presense style fighter.

suggest a dw offensive glad build

weapons and school is up to ya.

Aspiring Master
    But is it worth to remove 1 glad from my current team to get this 1 ?

Aspiring Master
    found this baby in slave market today ^^

Level: 1
    Name: Slave

Strength 93 Intellect 67 Agility 62 Stamina 68 Size 83 Presence 58 Chi 66

cost 1001 gold ^^

after spending 101 trophies

Aspiring Master
    Guess what, I just saw this slave in the market

What you guys think ? my current slaves are in my first post, worth changing any of them for this ?

dumb as a post and hits things. my kinda rage :P

Would be ok to swap in place of the last glad in 1st post.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!