Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Aspiring Master

Smile New slave part 2

Just saw this 1, do you guys think its good to have ? the low chi kinda bothers me tho

and here my currents

Their specs in order are
    Theatrics
    War
    War
    Rage
    Theatrics

Suggestions please
    Last edited by Kastiel; 06-23-2013 at 02:30 AM.

Aspiring Master
    omg a very very good glad in normal market.. get it...

I suggest light/medium pole weapon medium activity and medium blood lust with some skills in threatics. like call shot and battle harded increases your critical and landing shots

i'm a fan of 2 handed weaposn though. all my glads are using 2 handed.

on the other hand it can be a spd rage with hatchet or fast attack spd maces. up to ya. can be threatics or war.
    Last edited by nova1491; 06-24-2013 at 06:04 PM.

Aspiring Master
    Didnt get that 1, because the size was low and the chi, I could not make it rage because of very low chi, and theatrics needs more size that that I think, well no one answered that day so ..

Aspiring Master
    Well. why not view it this way, get the good stat glad without a decent size.

then use this glad as practice to primus or lower. fine tune the fighting strats. in the mean time, look out for decent size glads in free market when it refresh daily.

u dont have to spend trophies if you dont want to. but if u do, i suggest spending a max of 5 to refresh the slave market at most. hey, you've time here. take it and appreciate life.

trophies is better spend on good weapons with insane dps and stats benefits or memberships and stable staff upgrades

Aspiring Master
    Level: 1
    Name: Slave

Strength 62 Intellect 63 Agility 71 Stamina 68 Size 82 Presence 78 Chi 57

Gold worth is 945

I think this is the best size glad in the normal market.

Not bothered about low strength etc when you've decent size ^^

but the other spectrum is the 55 size but insane strenght agi or intel or chi kind of glad. they are great money makers up till a certain level and great to farm trophies to a certain lvl ^^

all the best

Aspiring Master
    Level: 1
    Name: Slave

glad worth 957 on my slave market option today

Strength 65 Intellect 69 Agility 77 Stamina 67 Size 74 Presence 77 Chi 69

an all rounder glad. flexible for ya to do anything.

i think size 80 and abv on normal slave market is rare but possible.

as for premium slave market after you successfully retire a great glad base off the following conditions:
    Must have reached the Primus bracket.
    Must be level 50 or higher.
    Must have a 1000 total fights or more.
    Must have greater than a 53% win ratio.
    Not fighting in the Blood Games.

getting glads at size 90+ is okie common. 85 is very normal.

nvr seen a 100 size one as i didnt want to burn too much trophies myself

My sole premium glad is :

Strength 82 Intellect 83 Agility 64 Stamina 82 Size 91 Presence 77 Chi 76

just be patient and persistent. a great light at the end of the tunnel before you re train this baby up to lvl 50 again to fight those pros in primus and blood gods glads. those who reached there now have insane weapons and armour gear and an eye for fighting tactics and tiggers
    Last edited by nova1491; 06-27-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Aspiring Master
    Just saw this 1 in the market

Suggestions please

That one looks awesome, since it's strength and agility are both high you can go either way with the weapons but I would probably make this into an Axes&Maces Theatrics

Aspiring Master
    Thanks for the suggestion, but which weapon would be superior in arena axes, blades or exotics ?

Aspiring Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kastiel View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, but which weapon would be superior in arena axes, blades or exotics ?

If you noticed, the arena challenges pve are good examples of what your glad might be.

I've seen a top glad using exotics and another one with blades, using medium armour but each hit is like a tree log as it is max dmg hit for its weapon class. high activity due to weapon spd and high dmg to my glads due to weapon choice ie high armour pen and possibly blood lust between 2 to 7.

i believe each weapon class has its armour pen and use in arena.

Example mace and axes:
    hatchet
    cleaver looking like axe

hammer looking like mace
    mace with chain on a stick
    blunt weapon boulder looking like mace
    spike filled mace

What i am trying to say is, your glad might have a preference for certain weapon. Since i like 2handed weapons and train them in that class, i notice some of my glads are expert in the 2handed sword of a particular type.
    Where as 1 glad of mine is good at spike mace ball with a china on a long stick. not sure why and how i did it, it just worked and i sticked to that strategy 1 and it worked for low lvl arena pvp and pve. as i progress up, i change and adapted the other fight tiggers for better success. occasionally changing weapons type aka green ones just for pvp and pve and observe the difference. of course you need to remember the glads performance in you brain and if you're happy with the results, get a purple.