Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aspiring Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kastiel View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion, but which weapon would be superior in arena axes, blades or exotics ?

If you noticed, the arena challenges pve are good examples of what your glad might be.

I've seen a top glad using exotics and another one with blades, using medium armour but each hit is like a tree log as it is max dmg hit for its weapon class. high activity due to weapon spd and high dmg to my glads due to weapon choice ie high armour pen and possibly blood lust between 2 to 7.

i believe each weapon class has its armour pen and use in arena.

Example mace and axes:
    hatchet
    cleaver looking like axe

hammer looking like mace
    mace with chain on a stick
    blunt weapon boulder looking like mace
    spike filled mace

What i am trying to say is, your glad might have a preference for certain weapon. Since i like 2handed weapons and train them in that class, i notice some of my glads are expert in the 2handed sword of a particular type.
    Where as 1 glad of mine is good at spike mace ball with a china on a long stick. not sure why and how i did it, it just worked and i sticked to that strategy 1 and it worked for low lvl arena pvp and pve. as i progress up, i change and adapted the other fight tiggers for better success. occasionally changing weapons type aka green ones just for pvp and pve and observe the difference. of course you need to remember the glads performance in you brain and if you're happy with the results, get a purple.

Aspiring Master
    Guess what, I just saw this slave in the market

What you guys think ? my current slaves are in my first post, worth changing any of them for this ?