Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
    Thanks Apocalypse, that will help the debate...

In my opinion, reaching 60% in Seasons is an excellent performance considering the high level of glads there, currently only 8 glads on 47 have a ratio above 60%. Those 8 DESERVES access to the better kind of orange items if you don't want the endgame to be completely locked forever between the 3 current leaders who all did a lot of extra fights already to gain uber orange items giving them an even greater advantage.

Now let's look at Apoc's glads to see what levels would then be reasonable :

Bruce Lee with 61.4% and 847 matches has 2950 points

Ahnold with 57.8% and 849 matches has 2717 points.

There is a few days left, so the 3000 limit seems in reach and could be a good level for the better orange items. I would then suggest to BGP requirements to respectively 2000/3000 instead of the current 4000/7000 needed.

3000/5000 as Pit Lord suggest would still be much too high, it would still restrict the higher orange items to the current 3-4 leading glads keeping the endgame stale and locked, with the only difference that you wouldn't even get the money from their extra-fights...

Nate, please being stop being silent and answer us, it's really a key issue and people are worried about it ! If you really need the extra money that Prinny and Pit Lord give you to keep the game running, then be honest about it and rename the game "Pit of Prinny" so that it's clear for everyone, lol !
    Haha Pit of Prinny, I like that one. Bunch of exploding penguins gathered in some hole sounds like fun
    The 3 leaders in the rankings right now have not only had way more fights but also have a 70% rating (Granted Bloody Lady is at 69.9% right now but that only happened in the last 2 days) and I completely agree with you, they do deserve orange items

Now on a more serious note, the BGP ratings you just gave are pretty decent. With a 2000/3000 rating the good 60%+ glads could attain an orange weapon or two at the end of the season and glads with a winrate of 50%+ could atleast get an orange armour piece while doing free fights. If you still want them earlier you could do the extra fights to get to the rating faster. I could see it work out with those ratings~

I loath the extra fights. It doesnt really make it feel like any sort of 'fair' competition unless rankings are based on W/L%, but even then.....

Extra fights were not possible for the top 10 of primus back in the day. Personally I would like that to be implemented for Blood Gods.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    Extra fights were not possible for the top 10 of primus back in the day. Personally I would like that to be implemented for Blood Gods.
    That would be a start. Shouldn't winning Blood Gods be the goal and the gear the reward? The gear has become the sole purpose of BG. Not my idea of fun. Pit of Prinny does not get my vote...nothing personal.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Just to add to this, with the exception of ~a week, I ran my stable with a membership for the entirety of season 2.

Bruce has a 61.5 w/l ratio, 3080 points and only a few days left in the season. His w/l is 7th best overall (2% behind 5th best w/l), and just about every glad outside the top 10 is barely managing to get over 50% w/l

Going by that, and the fact that no one outside the top 10 is even close to getting 2500 points (let alone 3000) I'm an advocate for the requirements for legendary gear to be changed to 3500/2500 or 3000/2000, preferably the latter.

That plus a fight restriction on the top 10 would make it take at least 2 months to reach the points required for legendary gear, and the top level stuff only being available in the last two weeks or so depending on just how good your glad is.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

We miss you Cynaidh !

Come back, it's fixed now and Prinny's guys need more competition for the top spots !

Btw, I want to especially thanks Prinny for supporting the requested changes to Seasons even if they ain't to his advantage, I guess the game would have get quickly boring for him if his guys were the only ones to be fully equipped with orange items in a not so distant future and there was noone else than the amazing and unique Bloody Lady to contest his supremacy...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

New changes to season have fixed my gripes. Yay

Lol no problem Narol, I knew it was likely going to change as this format was exploitable so I took the chance to get my hands om some shiny new equipment. I didn't like the format myself either