Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Charybdis~

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    Nonsense, he challenges only gladiators that his build can easily handle. Bleeder vs. tank, usually. He's not the first one and won't be the last one to exploit that flaw of the challenge system.
    Translation: "Bah Humbug!"

Rising to the challenge: none yet.
    Crying with tucked tail: Kreegan
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Translation: words devoid of any meaning as usual.

All the more reason to run a balanced stable, if you feel some rock is picking on your scissors, fight back with your paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    I've never seen this as a problem and actively encourage it! This is largely a PvP game, if you don't like being picked on, then just as Narol did figure out why you are losing and do something about it instead of crying about it or like Prinny, call them out and rally the troops!
    Meh :3

Quote Originally Posted by Alba Kebab View Post
    All the more reason to run a balanced stable, if you feel some rock is picking on your scissors, fight back with your paper.
    Sadly all of my papers are in the Blood Gods bracket and they can't initiate challenges there

Well, Ty Rex got challenged 22 times again yesterday and it looks like I need to tweak my strat again... Anyway such behavior suck, there will be a payback !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Fixed !

For the moment...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

I found it ironical that Charybdis pushed down everyone who he can easily beat while going high only to find himself surrounded and pulled back.

Quote Originally Posted by Alba Kebab View Post
    That's what most of us do but sometimes the rock is out of the paper's range, for one reason or another. Most of the people who happily challenged 5-10 times a day some of my undertrained gladiators while they were climbing the ranks with better levelled/equipped fighters now inhabit either the bottom of Primus or some part of Maximus - so as much as I want to return the favour, it's not always possible.

Its nearly impossible to have 1 build beat all others. There is always a weakness from another build, I never found it worthwhile to change a build just because of one overzealous challenger. I'd rather take the few losses and keep a successful build then to fiddle around to beat 1 or 2 challengers only to chance losing to many others.
    But Prinny's whining is comparable to the Baker crying with a loaf of bread under his arm.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

I agree with Kaos on the fact about changing strats for one build, unless it is for a blood games matchup

My glad Magnolia had about 30 challenges from this glad the last few days, kind of reminded me of the primus wars of last year. Me and Oedi vs Cyn, Narol, Apoc, and few others. Getting pounded for months makes these lat few days seem like small potatoes plus I can always return the favor later to the white feather stable
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.