Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New slave :)

Aspiring Master

I like this one. It has total 493 stats with 82 size. Your previous slave had the same amount of stats - 493. We compare now:

str 76 66 -10
    int 72 69 -3
    agi 71 73 +2
    sta 72 68 -4
    SIZE 62 82 +20
    pre 70 69 -1
    chi 70 66 -4

Most stats can be quickly equalized by training or items while slave 1 will have REALLY HARD TIME equalizing the size of slave 2 and will suffer from encumberance for life . The only important stat slave 2 is lacking is the strength which is -10 and it will be a little bit of a struggle to equalize but the other possible weapon stat agility is just fine. So I suggest choosing an agility based weapon. The size will allow him to be rage or theatric without too much encumberance but if he is going to be a war consider you must include Light as a Feather skill in the build. I will prefer offensive kind of gladiator because the stamina is low. Just to explain why you don't want to run defensive gladiator with low stamina: When you meet another defensive gladiator in the arena often the fight turns into endurance battle.

I'm sure this gladiator will be capable for a HOL run.

Take it, the stats aren't bad at all for a normal glad and the 82 size is awesome for one.
    Idd make it into a theatrics or war, an agility based weapon would be the most logical choice since his agility is higher than his strength but strength is considerably easier to stack compared to agility with achievements so you might want to consider going maces with him instead.
    Explanation why you could go maces: Stength is easier to stack compared to agility with achievements (+15, +10,+9,+8 ones and more where that came from compared to the +10, +7 i think it was and lower that agility has) also the natural higher agility could help you out since you can make his equipment more strength focussed due to the fact he might already make the desired amount of attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    Take it, the stats aren't bad at all for a normal glad and the 82 size is awesome for one.
    Idd make it into a theatrics or war, an agility based weapon would be the most logical choice since his agility is higher than his strength but strength is considerably easier to stack compared to agility with achievements so you might want to consider going maces with him instead.
    Explanation why you could go maces: Stength is easier to stack compared to agility with achievements (+15, +10,+9,+8 ones and more where that came from compared to the +10, +7 i think it was and lower that agility has) also the natural higher agility could help you out since you can make his equipment more strength focussed due to the fact he might already make the desired amount of attacks.
    The only significant difference between strength and agility achievements is +15 strength achievement which comes after 66 kills (order 66 ). He will be in the HOL long before completing it. Check primus bracket and you will see. But if the plan is different it may come into consideration.

In my experience the STR ones that give actually decent boosts come way sooner though~

Aspiring Master
    Thanks for the answers
    So I will change it with my 3rd glad, but what will suit this 1 better, theat or war ? and race pls and lol almost all my glads are mace

Aspiring Master
    kinda hard to find 80 - 95 size glads in free slave market these days.

95 size glad in free market?:-s does he have < 50 in everything else?
    Owner of the Raginghunters stable

KILL! MAIM! BURN!