Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New slave :)

Aspiring Master

New slave :)

So I have this slave in market now, what you guys think about it ?

And those are the ones I am using now

In order they are
    Theatrics - 2x axe & maces
    War - 2x axe & maces
    Rage - 2x axe & maces
    War - 2x axe & maces
    Rage - 2h

Is it worth buying it ? I will need to delete 1 of my current ones now, and if it worths what to make her ? specialty, race ? I know that I need to test it myself but dont have that much time for games and listening to pro's is always good

I would probably get rid of the axe & maces rage, I don't like the stats on it, to much stamina and presence. Than again nor do I like running rages (although I am loving Flonne's 2H hits now that she finally obtained 10 in total carnage xD)
    As a second choice of what I would get rid of would be the 4th on the list, that war his stats are worse compared to your other war since agility is more usefull compared to agility.

Are these stats the original ones on the glads or did they get trains in them already?

Finally I would make that new guy a def war, his size and stamina are within the range of what I would consider taking as a normal def war. considering I would make him a def war I would obviously make him a spite for the defensive bonus and increased crit effects~

In the end what you decide to do it's your own choice though so don't complain to me if you sell a glad off and regret it later

I'd get rid of your 3rd glad, the 2x axe rage as well, mainly because his best stat is stamina and you made him a rage.

Sell the 3rd glad - the DW rage axe & maces. He is terrible. Lowest size (62), high stamina and presence, mediocre strenght, low int, agi and chi. Not suitable for any build, any spec .
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 06-04-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Aspiring Master
    Thans for the advices guys
    Prinny - yes the original stats, didnt have internet yesterday anyway so he is gone but atleast now I know which glad to kick

Aspiring Master

What you guys think about that 1

Ewww if you really want to take it make it a rage but...eww

Aspiring Master
    eww ? really but there is not much diff with the 1 in my first post

76 vs 62 size is quite a difference if you ask me

Aspiring Master
    hmm thank you instead opening new threads gonna bump this if I find new things