Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hmm that new blood god info link in game answered some of our questions:

"At the start of each Season all gladiators' records, BGP and ratings are reset and there is a 24 hour period before the start of the next Season. Be sure to use any remaining BGP your gladiators have before the start of the next Season."

So points are reset, spend them before the 14th!
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Mhm...Guess I might aswell spend them lol xD

But it's hard to figure out a way to spend 85 points
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Belca has 1028 left lol...talk about wasting points xD

Hmm, speaking of around 1000 points going to waste. The latest inductees will be in a similar situation, only they will be stuck with too few points to get anything before the 24 hour grace period is up.
    Last edited by HipsterD; 05-09-2013 at 05:23 PM.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Prinny you should still get points Monday night on belca, those plus your existing 1028 should let him buy something, just got 24 hours to do it in.

Is there any details on this?
    The new rating system is more concerned with overall performance against the field rather than who you fight and where they were ranked at the time, but I made sure there would still be plenty of room for complaints, er..I mean compliments.

Once season 2 begins, do the glads keep their already earned BG gear or do they lose Season I gear and begin again earning toward Season II gear?
    All gear earned is yours to keep until you deem it not useful any longer.

Is the final ranking going to be who is in 1st, 2nd, 3rd.... on the final day, or is it going to be something like a ranking based on the total amount of BGP's earned by each gladiator for the tournament (that way glads who did well at the beginning but fell off still get some credit) or even something else?
    1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.
    Hmm i think some of us where hoping that it would be based off of each weeks performance either BGP total like oedi said or something like Pit Lord said in the suggestions forum, by it being just who is in 1st, 2nd, 3rd place on the last day it doesn't feel like a 2 month tournament at all, just who had lucky streaks those last couple of days. It makes 95% of the tournament not count to the final standings at all.

Well time for bed for me, The Returned still has a slight lead going into tonight... i don't really expect it to hold, guess we will see if someone wants to spend the trophies to win it all.

Well nevermind, i hit the fight button by mistake and this happened:

BJECTTHIRTYONE hits the sweet spot on THE RETURNED's head and drops her! (-Knockout-)

Grats Prinny or Pit Lord its all yours now.