L -1
    K 2
    D -1

season is 55 days
    armour items are 4000
    weapon items are 7000

4000/55= 72.72 increase per day for armour
    7000/55= 127.27 increase per day for weapons
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 05-21-2013 at 08:49 PM.

a gladiator's rating will be calculated based on the number of wins they achieve and their win ratio with kills and deaths playing their part.
    I don't think it's a straight point system based on what Nate mentioned in an earlier post. The points mentioned above don't fit. Glads with 1-8-0 records should have -3 points and they have 9 which is a pretty big discrepancy. I see a glad with a 2-7-0 record with 11 points instead of 3, again way off the proposed points above. Take Ahhnold with a 12-12-0 record and given these points he should have 48 but instead he has 39.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

I think it scales relative to your current w/l. if you have a really high w/l, a win would yield not much but a loss would hurt a bunch. reverse would happen if you have a poor w/l. if that's the case, i'd imagine there would be a min/max to how many points you could lose or gain each fight.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!