Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Blood Gods Season 2!

Greetings Pit Masters!

It's been a bloody clash in the top ranks with many a tear shed and limbs lost! The 14th of May will be the end of Season 1 and the beginning of Season 2! Top rated gladiators will be awarded titles and achievements for Season 1 and the start of Season 2 will see new promotions, all records reset to 0-0-0 and we'll be trying out a new rating system.

Good luck in the Pits!

-Nate-

oooh, this sounds good

Now to see if I can get a glad in #1 at the end of it all.... or hopefully just within the top 10
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

we'll be trying out a new rating system.
    Is there any details on this?
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Once season 2 begins, do the glads keep their already earned BG gear or do they lose Season I gear and begin again earning toward Season II gear?
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

AFAIK points reset but you keep the gear you already bought
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Nate,

Is the final ranking going to be who is in 1st, 2nd, 3rd.... on the final day, or is it going to be something like a ranking based on the total amount of BGP's earned by each gladiator for the tournament (that way glads who did well at the beginning but fell off still get some credit) or even something else?

I take it the points earned so far won't be reset? :P
    A as in Asatsuo having 3k BGP points and gets them reset when the new season begins. Else im going to spend them lol

I hope the remaining BG points will not be lost in the end of the season.

I guess it depends on how Nate is going to do it, in WoW between seasons they wipe the points, but this is cause each season gets new gear (that is better then the previous season). So if Season 2 has better gear then i can see the points getting wiped, if the gear is the same then i see no point in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    I guess it depends on how Nate is going to do it, in WoW between seasons they wipe the points, but this is cause each season gets new gear (that is better then the previous season). So if Season 2 has better gear then i can see the points getting wiped, if the gear is the same then i see no point in it.
    I just imagined endless 2v2 battle in PoW with healer+dps vs healer+dps. When someone try to read it it's endless rounds of text or maybe after 1000 rounds both teams lose .