Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

May 2013 Blood Games

I just noticed Ab Gold, Ba Gold and Imperial Guards for unknown reason are not participating.
    With their absence I expect the favorites to be Ahhnold, Belca Noctircus and Bloody Lady.
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 06-04-2013 at 12:19 PM.

Hey! That's unfair Cyn and Oedi I wanted to fight your guys! T_T
    Oh well hope Belca gets a nice shining chestplate with Chi, Agility and strength

well, this is going to be interesting. I wonder why both of them pulled out...
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I think it's pretty obvious what happened. Between the two of them I think they've won all but 1 or 2 Blood Games since the game started. Looks like they've kindly stepped aside to allow some others to share in the fun of winning. Gentlemen, I tip my helm in your direction for your selfless gesture.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

*cough* Laharl 4 times *cough* Yukimaru once *cough*

I'm just surprised they pulled everyone, rather than leave 1 or 2 glads in
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    *cough* Laharl 4 times *cough* Yukimaru once *cough*
    You okay Prinny? Sounds like you have a cold ...... Hold on aaaahhh chooooo Delta , Foxtrot!!!
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious what happened. Between the two of them I think they've won all but 1 or 2 Blood Games since the game started. Looks like they've kindly stepped aside to allow some others to share in the fun of winning. Gentlemen, I tip my helm in your direction for your selfless gesture.
    I commend you for your eternal positivity, but these two guys play to win, so I would presume that there is another reason for this...although I'm having a hard time seeing it.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Well I can't speak for Oedi but I've been moving towards cutting back for awhile now.

I was just going to continuing running my teams as free to play but honestly it just doesn't work for me, I'd guess i am just too competitive i honestly don't like playing without the pay to win features. Right now just for me to run my teams how i want (full achievement, auto heal and repair) its 100 dollars a month just to maintain that level of play for 10 glads. Add in money for re-specs/extra fights i was spending anywhere from 150-250 dollars a month, so already this is an extremely expensive game to play compared to other online games like WoW, GW2, LoL and such. With the change in enjoyment that I have been having in the game I just can't justify that anymore so instead of watching my guys get beat up in the BG's i pulled them, and i've stopped logging into my accounts so they should pull out of the blood gods in a couple of weeks.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Figured that was the case for ya Cyn, we all know you will be back as soon as conquests get anounced though