Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'd like to get a better handle on the mechanics of the game. For that reason I have a few questions.

How does attack power differ from the strength stat? Is attack power a catch all that boosts damage/chance to hit/critical chance? Does strength boost damage output in a different way to attack power? As an example str = dmg*(1+str/100) while attack power = +1 to min/max damage of the weapon.

Same as above but for armour vs defence power vs agility stat.

Does every skill that benefits from the chi stat learning wise also receive a boost from the chi stat in a fight? Example. Sunder armour rank 5 at 60 chi = 5 armour removed while sunder armour rank 5 at 90 chi = 8 armour removed. Can it boost passives as well? Example. Devastating power rank 5 at 60 chi = 5% more crit damage while Devastating power rank 5 at 90 chi = 8% more crit damage.

Is Presence the only factor in deciding if a gladiator is going to be killed? Or can some other things like health difference between gladiators and amount of crits inflicted/wounds inflicted/weapon type/weapon skill influence the result?

So far the only thing I've seen that increases crit chance is the Called Shot passive. Is there anything else? Does slotting in luck into the achievements boosts increase it?

Can I get an idea of when active skills start to really pay off rank wise? Something like Ranks 1-3 (Net zero to damage output/rarely activates), Ranks 4-5 (Visible damage and activation increase) Ranks 6-10 (Payday, Huge increases to damage and activation)

Are additional stat gains linear? e.g. 1 str is always worth X more damage.

Do activity level and blood lust scale linearly or does each new written description represent a gap? e.g Linear moving from 8-9 slightly more activity and damage, slightly less accuracy. e.g gaps moving from 8-9 large increase in activity and damage, much less accuracy.

Lastly what would you name your top three active and passive skills?